Trilogy T3 DL3200IC
Industrial Electronic Keypad Lock
$828.31 – $886.55
Stand-alone High Capacity Access Control
Prepped for IC core, including Best and equivalents, Yale, Medeco, Corbin, Schlage, and Sargent.
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 lock with UL 3 hr. fire rated cylindrical latch
- Weather rated to endure the elements
- Support for 2000 users with 3-6 digit PIN codes, including: Master, Manager, Supervisor and Basic Users (Is 2000 user capacity overkill? Save money with DL2800IC – supports 200, and DL2700IC – supports 100)
- Vandal-resistant construction with an all metal 12-button keypad. Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- Programming from keypad / software
- For the EASIEST setup of your lock, and to have access to the more advanced programming features we recommend using your laptop or desktop computer
- PC interface cables required for using a laptop. When using a desktop PC be sure to get the DTM-III module (requires PC interface cables) to transfer your user data to the lock (cables and DTM available at checkout)
- Battery Powered; 5 AA included, low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup
- 500 Timed Schedule capacity, including 4 “quick schedules” for programming the 4 most common time schedules in one step
- First manager in scheduling – solves the snow day issue for schools (“First Person In” stops unauthorized persons from gaining access to doors set on timed auto-unlock)
- WeatherPROOF performance
- Choose from 3 architectural finishes; satin chrome (US26D) generally ships same day before 3pm EST. Premium finishes may be subject to lead time
- Times entry allowance from 5-15 seconds
- Greater security with “Temporary Keypad Lockout” after 3 unsuccessful code-entry attempts
- Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp for a printable record of all electronic activity
- Real-time clock allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy
- Relay may be programmed to energize when one or more selected events occur
- 4 Time-out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock
- 40,000 Event audit trail record storage
- New! Remote Release Kit for ‘Buzz-In’
- Easy to install. Retrofits most cylindrical locksets and digital locks
- 2-3/4″ Commercial backset included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Key override: Prepped for IC Core, including Best and Equivalents, Yale, Medeco, Corbin, Schlage, and Sargent. Best and Schlage IC locks generally ship same day, others may be subject to a lead time. IC cores must be purchased separately at checkout. You may use your own IC cores when you have them
- Warranty: 2 year manufacturer
Secure with confidence and stay ahead of theft and safety liabilities with this powerful high capacity door lock by Alarm Lock. Keyless, always locked, never locked out security, rich functionality like timed lock/unlock, entry tracking, and the ability to quickly add and delete users are a few of the extraordinary features found in the DL3200. Managing the lock is done by fingertip at the lock's keypad, or by using software on your laptop or desktop PC. When using your laptop you need the computer connecting cables. (sold separately at checkout) A copy of the software CD is included with purchase of cables. When you want to use your desktop PC, be sure to order the DTM-III hand held programming module. (DTM-III requires computer connecting cables) The software is where you can establish your access schedules, and review who entered and when. Need to establish access privileges? Done. Simply use the built-in multi-level programming functions to create your group or individual user codes, master and management codes, passage codes, and emergency or service codes. This T3 electronic lock will play a vital role in keeping your organization operating at peak performance. "What about installing it, is it easy?" Glad you asked! It is, you can put it in yourself in the same amount of time it takes you to get through your morning email. Hospitals, Schools, Restaurants, Movie Theaters, Airports, Retail, Offices, Pharmacies, Gates
8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in.
8 1/4 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 11/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
(Other thicknesses available – call 937-247-9327), 1 5/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
(Other thicknesses available – call 937-247-9327), 1 7/8 in.
3 to 6 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
500, Automated Unlock/Lock
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to +151°F (-35° to +66°C)
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 1/2 in.
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Scheduling
Keypad – Digits
Grade 1 (Best)
UL 3 hr. latch
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.