- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 lock with UL 3 hr. fire rated cylindrical latch
- Keypad programming at lock (on primary side of door)
- Program users to have access through both sides of the door or only one side
- Vandal-resistant construction with an all metal keypad. Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- Choose from 3 architectural finishes – premium finishes may be subject to lead time, including; bright brass (US3), duranodic (US10B)
- Weatherproof performance
- New! Remote Release Kit for ‘Buzz-In’
- Accommodates 100 users with PIN codes of 3-5 digits in length. Millions of possible codes. Program in Master, Manager (up to 10), User, and up to 3 one-time use codes
- Individual, group, or total user lockout codes
- 2 wire remote capability (i.e., secretary desk button) – remote release button and wiring not included. We have a reliable desk release button here
- Easy to install. Retrofits cylindrical locksets
- Battery operation: 5 AA’s; appx. 80,000 cycles; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup
- Visual and audible entry and egress indicators
- Commercial 2 3/4″ backset, included. 2 3/8″ available at checkout. How do I measure?
- Key override on primary door side (mirror key cylinder also provided on secondary side, however it is used solely to gain access to battery compartment); includes standard cylinder with a 6-Pin, solid brass, Schlage SC1 keyway. You may also use other Schlage cylinders, or Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480, ASSA 65-611, & Lori cylinders.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
Deter theft and ensure doors are always locked with the new Trilogy DL5200 double-sided electronic lock by Alarm Lock. It is ironman tough, and capable of accomodating multiple users. You will use it on gates, and openings where you need to control access on both sides of the door, such as jetways and police interrogation rooms. This powerful electronic door lock lets you issue codes instead of keys. You will even be able to delete users from the door in seconds. A new electronic smart lock like the DL5200 is also a strong first-line-of-defense against private, or sensitive information being stolen or compromised. Since user's don't have to worry about locating and taking their keys with them each time they leave, the likelihood of doors being left open or propped open is virtually eliminated. If you add up the time spent issuing and tracking keys, and the expense of re-keying and changing out locks, not to mention liability costs, you will see the Trilogy DL5200 quickly pays for itself. Perfect for community pool gates, courtyard gates, airport jet bridge doors, communicating doors, interrogation rooms, psych and alzheimer areas, and more!
8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in.
8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 5/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in.
3 to 6 Digits
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to +151°F (-35° to +66°C)
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 1/2 in.
Double Sided, Passage Mode
Keypad – Digits
UL 3 hr. latch
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Contrary to this statement by the manufacturer, "Accommodates 100 users with PIN codes of 3-5 dig... answer nowAnswered by the admin You can define if you want to use 3 to 5 digit codes, however, it must stay as a 3, 4 or 5 digit code for all other codes once you have programmed it that way.
- Q How waterproof is it? I'd like to use it on an exterior metal gate that is completely exposed to ... answer nowA
Yes this lock will work just fine being exposed on both sides as the manufacturer has weatherproofed both the front and the back of the lock to ensure usage on exterior gates.