Rugged Double-Sided Electronic Digital Lock
The Trilogy DL5200 provides keyless, controlled access on both sides of the door. Capable of accommodating multiple users. Trade your keys for codes and manage users from the door in seconds. Suitable on gates and openings where dual sided control is needed. Deter theft and ensure doors are always locked.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 lock with UL 3 hr. fire rated cylindrical latch
- Keypad programming at lock (on primary side of door)
- Program users to have access through both sides of the door or only one side
- Vandal-resistant construction with an all metal keypad. Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- Choose from 3 architectural finishes – premium finishes may be subject to lead time, including; bright brass (US3), duranodic (US10B)
- Weatherproof performance
- Accommodates 100 users with PIN codes of 3-5 digits in length. Millions of possible codes. Program in Master, Manager (up to 10), User, and up to 3 one-time use codes
- Individual, group, or total user lockout codes
- 2 wire remote capability (i.e., secretary desk button) – remote release button and wiring not included. We have a reliable desk release button here
- Easy to install. Retrofits cylindrical locksets
- Battery operation: 5 AA’s; appx. 80,000 cycles; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup
- Visual and audible entry and egress indicators
- Commercial 2 3/4″ backset, included. 2 3/8″ available at checkout. How do I measure?
- Key override on primary door side (mirror key cylinder also provided on secondary side, however it is used solely to gain access to battery compartment); includes standard cylinder with a 6-Pin, solid brass, Schlage SC1 keyway. You may also use other Schlage cylinders, or Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480, ASSA 65-611, & Lori cylinders.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
Deter theft and ensure doors are always locked with the new Trilogy DL5200 double-sided electronic lock by Alarm Lock. It is ironman tough, and capable of accommodating multiple users. You will use it on gates, and openings where you need to control access on both sides of the door, such as jetways and police interrogation rooms. This powerful electronic door lock lets you issue codes instead of keys. You will even be able to delete users from the door in seconds. A new electronic smart lock like the DL5200 is also a strong first-line-of-defense against private, or sensitive information being stolen or compromised. Since user’s don’t have to worry about locating and taking their keys with them each time they leave, the likelihood of doors being left open or propped open is virtually eliminated. If you add up the time spent issuing and tracking keys, and the expense of re-keying and changing out locks, not to mention liability costs, you will see the Trilogy DL5200 quickly pays for itself.
Perfect for community pool gates, courtyard gates, airport jet bridge doors, communicating doors, interrogation rooms, psych and Alzheimer areas, and more!
8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in.
8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 5/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in.
3 to 6 Digits
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 1/2 in.
2 3/4 in.
Alarm Lock Trilogy
Double-Sided, Passage Mode
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
UL 3 hr. latch
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
*Basic email support only. Additional support time available for a fee.
You are not comparing apples to apples when shopping for Trilogy locks online.
GoKeyless is a full service company and backs up its sales support with product and technical support.
What good is the lock to you when you have to spend countless hours trying to find the answer to something when you could have just contacted the experts.
In addition to answering technical questions for you — troubleshooting only, does not include training, or programming — our agents are also available for paid training on importing your users, communicating with the lock, establishing your mission critical access schedules, navigating the software, and utilizing all of the features and functions of your new access control system.
Technical Support Hours: M-F 9am-5pm EST
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is this available in SFIC? Auto locking on both sides and able to change to passage mode? Thanks. answer nowAsked by April 20, 2023 2:57 AMonA
Yes, the Trilogy DL5200IC is the exact same lock as this but designed to work with SFIC.
- Q Does it lock automatically behind someone or would they have to punch in a code to lock it? answer nowAsked by May 18, 2022 6:27 PMonA
When using default settings, the door will lock ~3-5 seconds after opening with a valid credential.
To change the battery on this model, you will need to remove the secondary side from the door. This can be done by removing the interior handle (the manual key will be required for this). Once the handle is removed, you will need to remove the 4 mounting screws. There are one above and below the handle mount and the other two are located on the sides of the unit. Once these are removed, the housing should pull away from the door revealing the battery pack inside. Simply disconnect the battery pack and exchange the (5) AA batteries that are inside before reinstalling!
Yes, the lock is fully weatherproof and can be used on a gate, however, for vinyl we recommend that the gat is reinforced at the point of the install as this is a commercial lock and it weighs around ten pounds.
- Q Contrary to this statement by the manufacturer, "Accommodates 100 users with PIN codes of 3-5 dig... answer nowAsked by March 10, 2018 3:11 PMonA You can define if you want to use 3 to 5 digit codes, however, it must stay as a 3, 4 or 5 digit code for all other codes once you have programmed it that way.
- Q How waterproof is it? I'd like to use it on an exterior metal gate that is completely exposed to ... answer nowAsked by December 13, 2016 11:58 AMonA
Yes this lock will work just fine being exposed on both sides as the manufacturer has weatherproofed both the front and the back of the lock to ensure usage on exterior gates.