Two-sided Electronic Keypad Lock
$1,089.74 – $1,192.51
Ideal for community pool gates, courtyard gates, airport jet bridge doors, communicating doors, interrogation rooms, psych and Alzheimer areas, and more!
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 lock with UL 3 hr. fire rated cylindrical latch
- Program at lock (on primary side of door), or with your computer using Windows PC based software
- PC interface cables required at checkout in order transfer your user data and access control functions to the lock (with laptop), as well as download and review your audit trail
- Software CD included with purchase of cables, or can be downloaded from Alarm Lock website
- Want to use your desktop PC? No problem, be sure to add the DTM-III to your order. Users are tied to an ID number whether programming at the lock, or on your PC. On PC you have advantage of relating user’s full name to ID number
- Program users to have access through both sides of the door or just one side
- Vandal-resistant construction with an all metal keypad. Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- Weatherproof performance
- Real-time Clock — Schedule up to 500 timed events, including holiday schedules. Program lock to auto lock at certain times, or auto-unlock. Program times when certain users or groups of users can gain access
- Supports 2000 users with PIN codes of 3-6 digits in length. Millions of possible codes. Program in Master, Manager, Supervisor and Basic User codes
- “Temporary Keypad Lockout” after 3 unsuccessful code-entry attempts
- New! Remote Release Kit for ‘Buzz-In’
- 40,000 event audit trail with time/date stamp. Download via laptop, DTM-III, or IR-1 printer. Shows user direction
- 4 Time-out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock
- Easy to install. Retrofits cylindrical locksets
- Available in standard key override (includes standard cylinder with a 6-Pin, solid brass, Schlage SC1 keyway. You may also use other Schlage cylinders, or Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480, ASSA 65-611, & Lori cylinders), and IC prep – interchangeable core models accepting 6 or 7 pin cores from Best, Arrow, or Falcon. Use your own cores, or you may order one from us here. IC models may be subject to a lead time
- Key override on primary door side (mirror key cylinder also provided on secondary side, however it is used solely to gain access to battery compartment)
- Battery Operation: 5 AA’s; appx. 60,000 cycles; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup (9V’s sold separately)
- 2 3/4″ Backset (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
Deter theft and ensure doors are always locked with the new Trilogy DL5300 double-sided electronic lock by Alarm Lock. It has a rich feature set and is ironman tough. You will use it on gates, and openings where you need to control access on both sides of the door, such as jetways and police interrogation rooms. This powerful electronic door lock lets you issue codes instead of keys. You will even be able to delete users from the door in seconds, and access an audit trail of when and who has entered or exited, in case something comes up missing. A new electronic smart lock like the DL5300 is also a strong first-line-of-defense against private, or sensitive information being stolen or compromised. Since user’s don’t have to worry about locating and taking their keys with them each time they leave, the likelihood of doors being left open or propped open is virtually eliminated. If you add up the time spent issuing and tracking keys, and the expense of re-keying and changing out locks, not to mention liability costs, you will see the Trilogy DL5300 quickly pays for itself.
8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in.
8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
(Other thicknesses available, call 937-247-9327), 1 5/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
(Other thicknesses available, call 937-247-9327), 1 7/8 in.
3 to 6 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
500, Automated Unlock/Lock
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 1/2 in.
Audit Trail, Double Sided, Passage Mode, Scheduling
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
UL 3 hr. latch
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I have several Trilogy DL5300 Two-Sided locks installed on gates, but don't really need all the f... answer nowAsked by April 8, 2017 11:28 AMonAnswered by the admin
Yes, there are other double sided locks that do not have all of the same features as a DL5300. For a direct hole to hole install which would require no change over you can use the DL5200 which is the basic 100 user code lock. For a complete replacement which would require reworking the gate, you can use a Lockey 1150 which uses only a single code.