Keypad/Prox Card Lock for Push Bar Exits
$1,001.89 – $1,032.68
Heavy-duty battery operated lock with two-factor HID card & PIN code security.
Please note the push bar pictured is not included. Sold separately.
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 lock
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- Exit Device Compatibility: Von Duprin 99, Cal Royal 9800, Corbin ED5000, Yale 7100, Dorma 9300, Arrow 3800, Sargent 8800, Precision 1100, Precision 2100 (requires PB21 plate), and American Eagle 6200 bars. When ordering please select your existing panic bar model so that we may ship you the correct, compatible ETPDL lock. Otherwise, if your current bar is not listed, we sell a number of brand-name push bars that you can add to your order at checkout
- Reads any HID prox card and fob formats of 125khz frequency, 26-48bit – IDEAL for expanding your existing card system to even more facility doors
- Program at lock, or using Windows PC based software
- PC interface cables required at checkout in order transfer your user data to the lock and download and review your audit trail
- Software CD included with purchase of cables, or can be downloaded from Alarm Lock website
- 500 Timed Lock/Unlock Schedules; including 4 “quick schedules”
- First manager in scheduling
- Solves the snow day issue for schools (“First Person In” stops unauthorized persons from gaining access to doors set on timed auto-unlock)
- 2000 User Codes/Cards: Master, Manager, Supervisor and Basic Users. Also one-time entry code
- Weatherproof performance
- Timed entry allowance from 5-15 seconds
- Greater security with “Temporary Keypad Lockout” after 3 unsuccessful code-entry attempts
- Audit Trail with time/date tamp for a printable record of all electronic activity
- Real time clock allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy
- 4 Time-Out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock
- Field reversible handing
- Door Thickness: 1 3/4″ – 1-7/8″ (Extended Spindles available for thicker doors)
- Easy install. Retrofits to panic bars of most major manufacturers
- Battery Operation: 5 AA’s; appx. 60,000 cycles; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup (9V sold separately)
- Battery housing mounts above panic bar on interior side of door
- Key override – uses a standard rim cylinder (provided by manufacturer) to operate key override function. All rim cylinders are interchangeable. When you want to use a name brand rim cylinder (your own, or you can buy one from us at checkout) in the lock, then you will need to purchase a matching cylinder adapter kit for that brand
- Keypad: All metal, 12 button. All functions programmable through keypad/software. Proximity antenna housing molded of ultra high strength, impact resistant Lexan.
- Warranty: 2 year manufacturer
Intelligent. Innovative. Intuitive. Cross one item off your business wish list this year and give you and your staff the added security and convenience other companies are benefiting from nationwide. This exit device card/fob lock includes timed lock/unlock, audit trail, and the ability to use the hand-held DTM data transfer module to upload your user schedules when using your desktop computer. A laptop may also be used in lieu of the DTM module. These combine to eliminate the costs and time associated with issuing and tracking keys.
11.25 (H) x 3 (W) x 3.5 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in.
3 to 6 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
500, Automated Unlock/Lock
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
+151°F ~ -31°F
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Scheduling
Panic/Exit, Exit – Rim
Keypad – Digits, Proximity Card/Fob
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is the keyless entry a manual system or we need to have an electrician install it? answer nowAsked by July 21, 2019 6:33 PMonAnswered by the admin
The ETPDL can be used as a standalone system and does not require any hard wiring to use the device.
- Q I want to issue to someone a card that works for 12 hours then expires. On days they are working ... answer nowAsked by July 12, 2019 3:25 PMonAnswered by the admin
With the Trilogy system, you are able to create credentials that are set to expire on a specific date or that only have access during certain hours of the day. However, you are not able to attach a 'timer' to a credential so that it only works for X amount of hours after the credential is created.
- Q Can this lock be integrated with an access control system already installed or is it stand alone ... answer nowAsked by March 18, 2019 9:39 AMonA
This is a stand-alone lock only, but we do have hardwired systems that will work with panic exits. We would recommend that you speak with our commercial sales staff to ensure that you get the right products to meet your needs.
- Q We have 300 unique HID fobs that share the same facility code. I wish to program 28 of the ETPDL ... answer nowAsked by July 2, 2018 4:09 PMonA
While you can program the lock to work with the specific cards that you have and have only those cards work with the lock it does not work by using a facility code. It works by what cards are programmed into the lock. For that many cards, we would recommend that you use the software and cables regardless as it will allow you to program the lock and maintain a database with audit trails. Please contact our commercial sales team at 937-247-9327 opt.1.
- Q Does this lock have a universal install kit for different panic bars? I am not sure of the panic ... answer nowAsked by August 2, 2017 2:53 PMonA
Unfortunately, there is not a universal kit, while many of the tailpieces will fit multiple panic bars it is always best to know which panic bar you have as it will increase the odds of a successful pairing. To ensure that you get the best possible match please contact our sales team at 937-247-9327.
It depends. If there is a mullion (vertical pole) between the two doors that each door latches into, then you would install an ETPDL on both doors, or if one door is active and the other door is inactive, then the ETPDL would install on the one door. If there is no mullion and the active door latches into the other door, then you would install the ETPDL on just the one door. Feel free to email us at [email protected] photos of your door, front, back and side view (with door open at an angle) and we can make sure you get the right solution for your setup.
It does not come with the cards. You can purchase cards in one of two ways. First if you add the lock to the shopping cart you will find multiple options for prox cards, prox fobs, and prox tags in the accessory items listed below the shopping cart. The second is you can purchase them outside of the cart. Here you can get the prox cards, prox fobs, prox tags.
- Q Can you buy additional cards that will open this lock that can be registered using the software? answer nowAsked by September 22, 2016 11:44 AMonA Yes. You can find them here.