- Version 2 model virtually same as the original “version 1” POE Gateway, but with added ability to expand your Networx lock system with up to 7 Expanders (model AL-IME2-EXP)
- Expanders cannot communicate with older “non-version 2” POE Gateways
- Next generation of Networx Gateways
- No power supply or adapter needed
- Mount within 175 feet (radially) from the intended wireless lock location(s)
- Open areas increase range while concrete building construction, walls, ceilings and narrow corridors decrease range
- Expanders should be mounted in elevated areas; however mounting in a drop ceiling can adversely affect signal strength
- Preferred mounting position = 6 to 12″ below standard 8-9 foot ceiling
- Cost-effective and easier to wire than conventional gateways
- Simplified ‘Plug and Play’ setup; Networx system automatically identifies all newly powered Expanders and quickly self-determines the best wireless signal pathways
- Each Gen. 2 Gateway and a maximum of seven (7) Expanders can be addressed as one group – IT Friendly!
- Total of 99 addressable groups supported (addressable by two rotary switches)
- Both Generation 2 Gateways and matching AL-IME2-EXP and plug-in AL-IME2-PIE Expanders have a new modern styling, and three LED indicators, blending into any decor
Note: Version 2 Gateways CAN be mixed into an existing system that includes older “non-version 2” Gateways.
IT friendly the AL-IME2-POEP is a Gateway device used within the Trilogy Networx™ wireless system. This Version 2 Gateway combines with wireless wall-mounted expanders and plug-in wireless expanders to cover more building space with 1 ip address vs. 8. The result is increased range with a reduction in project costs. Installation is simple, with the AL-IME2-POE only requiring access to one RJ-45 Ethernet network cable for both communication and power.
4.5 (H) x 6.0 (W) x 1.94 (D) in.
Operating Temperature: -4˚ to 140˚F (-20˚ to 60˚C)
Ethernet, 10Base-T or 100Base-TX (using RJ-45 jack)
900MHz, DHCP, TCP/IP, UDP/IP
|Storage Temperature Range|
-40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.