- Version 2 model virtually same as the original “version 1” POE Gateway, but with added ability to expand your Networx lock system with up to 7 Expanders (model AL-IME2-EXP)
- Expanders cannot communicate with older “non-version 2” POE Gateways
- Next generation of Networx Gateways
- No power supply or adapter needed
- Mount within 175 feet (radially) from the intended wireless lock location(s)
- Open areas increase range while concrete building construction, walls, ceilings and narrow corridors decrease range
- Expanders should be mounted in elevated areas; however mounting in a drop ceiling can adversely affect signal strength
- Preferred mounting position = 6 to 12″ below standard 8-9 foot ceiling
- Cost-effective and easier to wire than conventional gateways
- Simplified ‘Plug and Play’ setup; Networx system automatically identifies all newly powered Expanders and quickly self-determines the best wireless signal pathways
- Each Gen. 2 Gateway and a maximum of seven (7) Expanders can be addressed as one group – IT Friendly!
- Total of 99 addressable groups supported (addressable by two rotary switches)
- Both Generation 2 Gateways and matching AL-IME2-EXP and plug-in AL-IME2-PIE Expanders have a new modern styling, and three LED indicators, blending into any decor
Note: Version 2 Gateways CAN be mixed into an existing system that includes older “non-version 2” Gateways.
IT friendly the AL-IME2-POEP is a Gateway device used within the Trilogy Networx™ wireless system. This Version 2 Gateway combines with wireless wall-mounted expanders and plug-in wireless expanders to cover more building space with 1 ip address vs. 8. The result is increased range with a reduction in project costs. Installation is simple, with the AL-IME2-POE only requiring access to one RJ-45 Ethernet network cable for both communication and power.
4.5 (H) x 6.0 (W) x 1.94 (D) in.
Operating Temperature: -4˚ to 140˚F (-20˚ to 60˚C)
Ethernet, 10Base-T or 100Base-TX (using RJ-45 jack)
900MHz, DHCP, TCP/IP, UDP/IP
|Storage Temperature Range|
-40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Do you have a software to track names and codes? If so, is there reporting? Can we change, unlock... answer nowAsked by December 5, 2019 1:03 PMonAnswered by the admin
The Trilogy locks are designed to work with the DL-Windows management software. This software will allow you to change access codes, pull audit logs, and remotely control the doors if the locks are Networx models. However, there is no mobile support for this software as it is strictly Windows based.