Trilogy Networx AL-IME2
Version 2 Gateway
The Trilogy Networx AL-IME2 is a Gateway device used within the Trilogy Networx™ wireless system. Combines with wireless wall-mounted expanders and plug-in wireless expanders to cover more building space with a single ip address. Installation is simple, only requiring access to one RJ-45 Ethernet network cable and connection to an AC outlet.
- Version 2 model virtually same as the original “version 1” Gateways, but with added ability to expand your Networx lock system with up to 7 Expanders (model AL-IME2-EXP)
- Expanders cannot communicate with older “non-version 2” Gateways
- Next generation of Networx Gateways
- Mount within 175 feet (radially) from the intended wireless lock location(s)
- Open areas increase range while concrete building construction, walls, ceilings and narrow corridors decrease range
- Expanders should be mounted in elevated areas; however mounting in a drop ceiling can adversely affect signal strength
- Preferred mounting position = 6 to 12″ below standard 8-9 foot ceiling
- Cost-effective and easier to wire than conventional gateways
- Simplified ‘Plug and Play’ setup; Networx system automatically identifies all newly powered Expanders and quickly self-determines the best wireless signal pathways
- Each Gen. 2 Gateway and a maximum of seven (7) Expanders can be addressed as one group – IT Friendly!
- Total of 99 addressable groups supported (addressable by two rotary switches)
- Both Generation 2 Gateways and matching AL-IME2-EXP and plug-in AL-IME2-PIE Expanders have a new modern styling, and three LED indicators, blending into any decor
Note: Version 2 Gateways CAN be mixed into an existing system that includes older “non-version 2” gateways.
IT friendly the AL-IME2 is a Gateway device used within the Trilogy Networx™ wireless system. This Version 2 Gateway combines with wireless wall-mounted expanders and plug-in wireless expanders to cover more building space with 1 ip address vs. 8. The result is increased range with a reduction in project costs. Installation is simple, with the AL-IME2 only requiring access to one RJ-45 Ethernet network cable and connection to an AC outlet.
4.5 (H) x 6.0 (W) x 1.94 (D) in.
|Storage Temperature Range|
-40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
100Base-TX (Using RJ-45 Jack), 10Base-T
DHCP, TCP/IP, UDP/IP
5 – 6 volts AC
2 Year Manufacturer
-4°F – 140°F (-20°C – 60°C)
*Basic email support only. Additional support time available for a fee.
You are not comparing apples to apples when shopping for Trilogy locks online.
GoKeyless is a full service company and backs up its sales support with product and technical support.
What good is the lock to you when you have to spend countless hours trying to find the answer to something when you could have just contacted the experts.
In addition to answering technical questions for you — troubleshooting only, does not include training, or programming — our agents are also available for paid training on importing your users, communicating with the lock, establishing your mission critical access schedules, navigating the software, and utilizing all of the features and functions of your new access control system.
Technical Support Hours: M-F 9am-5pm EST
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Presumably, this Gateway communicates with the door lock wirelessly, does it also communicate wit... answer nowAsked by May 3, 2018 4:29 PMonA No, you can purchase this as a WIFI unit as well. AL-IME802.11 is the part number.
- Q Is this system capable of taking possibly 12 different building networks and condensing them all ... answer nowAsked by August 23, 2017 2:02 AMonA This system is designed to operate off your primary network first. If you have subnet networks at the other locations, you will simply configure the gateway on the primary network location first and then install the gateway on the subnet network after the configuration. Once this is complete the gateway will point back to the primary network location. This allows you to manage the buildings and gateways from a single location without having to go to each individual building.