Trilogy Networx DL1300NW
Narrow Stile Digital Lock
A slim lock big on features with proven Alarm Lock durability. Trilogy Networx removes the hassle of physical lock access for audit trails, programming, and unlocking your door, saving you valuable time and money. Existing lock features are expanded through Networx, allowing for remote access capabilities such a system-wide free-passage mode, 10 second emergency global lockdown, key fob lock control and more.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Pushbutton digital security-keypad
- Battery Operation; Includes 4 AA batteries
- Low battery audible and visual alerts
- Commercial grade durability in a keyless entry system requiring no wiring
- Retrofits traditional keyed-in aluminum store doors with Adams Rite 4510, 4900 Series, 1850, 1950, 4710, and 4730 locks
- Outside trim only; inside exit paddle and deadlatch available at checkout
- Program at lock or through Networx
- Field proven Trilogy name; ensures long life and reliability
- Enrolled users gain access by PIN
- Real-time clock lets you scheduled up to 500 timed events, including Holiday schedules. Program lock to auto lock at certain times, or auto-unlock. Program times when certain users or groups of users can gain access
- 5000 User Codes through Networx including: Master, Manager, Supervisor and Basic Users
- Program passage mode, emergency and service codes, group-lockout, and group-enable codes.
- Weatherproof performance
- Proximity antenna housing molded of ultra high strength, impact resistant Lexan
- Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp for a printable record of all electronic activity
- Real Time Clock Allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy
- 40,000 Audit trail event log
- Key override; includes a 1 3/8″ long mortise cylinder from the manufacturer and 2 keys. All mortise cylinders are interchangeable so if you have a name brand one you want to use you can, or we sell name brand ones. Please call us at (877) 439-5377 for custom cylinder orders
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
- 40,000 event time/date-stamped audit trail by user
- 500 event schedule/real time clock (e.g. lock/unlock by time)
- Communicate wirelessly via Ethernet, Bluetooth LE or 802.11B/G – eliminating door-to-door programming and audit trail retrieval and network-wide emergency lockdown features
- Unsurpassed 5-year+ battery life, typical
- Trilogy Networx and gateway modules have an integral transceiver for highly-efficient 900MHz bidirectional communications
- In 10 seconds, activate emergency global lockdown from the Networx PC, any Networx lock or Keyfob RR-4BUTTON
- System-wide free-passage enable or disable
- Locks support up to 5000 users with 3-6 digit numeric PIN codes
- On demand, in seconds, wirelessly change users, schedules, lock features or retrieve audit trails of up to 40,000 events/lock from any networked PC
- Unattended programming updates or event log retrievals can be scheduled, saving manpower and productive time
- Seamless upgrade path for original Trilogy users – intermix with existing Trilogy standalone lock installations and share the same DL-WINDOWS database
- Secure 128bit AES PC encryption and proprietary RF-link lock communication encryption
- Remote System Management – VPN-connection/remote capability for accessing the Networx system and controlling 63 locks on a single gateway to a maximum of 2000 locks with 32 gateways
- Wireless locks are fully keypad programmable and can be up and functioning before their wireless network is configured – IT departments don’t have to coordinate with physical security or locksmiths
- Free Alarm Lock DL-WINDOWS software doesn’t require a dedicated computer, special computer network, or costly server software licenses – it simply runs as a secure Microsoft Windows-based application
Requires a Networx Gateway for remote and wireless Networx features
Alarm Lock doesn’t make anything second rate, including this new Networx equipped digital lock for aluminum narrow-stile doors. If you own or manage a fitness center, storefront, strip-mall, or office building it’s time to stop spending time and money tracking keys, re-keying and replacing inferior locks with other inferior locks. Invest in this state-of-the-art, keyless entry system which pays you back each time you avoid a call to the locksmith. Wirelessly access lock features through Trilogy Networx, such as audit trails, scheduling, user management, passage mode, and the 10 second global emergency lockdown, right from your desktop or laptop. This commercial grade system mounts to your door right from the box by drilling a few extra holes. If you’re comfortable putting a door knob in at your home, you can handle this with ease. The DL1300NW is a must for any business with aluminum frame glass entry doors.
Requires a Networx Gateway for wireless Networx features
14 3/8 (H) x 1 5/8 (D) x 1 3/4 (W) in.
3 to 6 Digits
|Timed Entry Allowance
3 to 15 sec.
|Event Audit Trail
500, Automated Unlock/Lock
Vandal Resistant, Zinc Alloy
|Outside Operating Temperature Range
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Scheduling, Timed Codes
Lever Handle Door Locks
Keypad – Digits
1 1/2 in., 1 1/8 in.
Up to 328 ft. indoors
2 Year Manufacturer
|Door Thickness Minimum
1 3/4 in.
*Basic email support only. Additional support time available for a fee.
You are not comparing apples to apples when shopping for Trilogy locks online.
GoKeyless is a full service company and backs up its sales support with product and technical support.
What good is the lock to you when you have to spend countless hours trying to find the answer to something when you could have just contacted the experts.
In addition to answering technical questions for you — troubleshooting only, does not include training, or programming — our agents are also available for paid training on importing your users, communicating with the lock, establishing your mission critical access schedules, navigating the software, and utilizing all of the features and functions of your new access control system.
Technical Support Hours: M-F 9am-5pm EST
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can I set a schedule for the door to be unlocked and locked daily? Is this able to connect via WiFi? answer nowAsked by February 1, 2024 3:08 PMonA
Yes! This lock can have schedules to automatically unlock and lock itself at the times and days that you determine. This lock can be managed with a Networx Gateway and the DL Windows software to be able to program it wirelessly right from your computer.
Unfortunately the Trilogy Networx DL1300NW is not compatible with panic bars. If you're looking for a narrow stile lock that is panic bar compatible, we recommend to take a look at the PDL1300NWET. The compatible panic bars are: Von Duprin 33, Dorma 5300, Arrow S4803, DCI 1200, DCI 1300, and Corbin ED7000, ED4000.
- Q Will it keep a log on who entered the building and at what time? answer nowAsked by March 20, 2023 4:31 PMonA
Yes! This lock will store event information for when the door is accessed. Through the DL Windows software (in conjunction with an AL-IME3 wireless gateway) you can retrieve all of the event information that will show you the times and persons that have interacted with the lock.
- Q Can this product withstand rain and snow in a outdoor environment? answer nowAsked by March 2, 2023 3:26 PMonA
Yes, this lock is weatherproof with operating temperatures between -31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C).
- Q Do I have to have the network trilogy unit in order to be able to have multiple pass codes for di... answer nowAsked by June 30, 2022 9:23 PMonA
Any Trilogy model will allow for multiple access codes for different users. The Networx models simply give you the ability to add/delete codes without having to visit the door to make changes.
- Q Will this lock open from the inside without a code? answer nowAsked by May 2, 2022 8:45 PMonA
Yes, this will always have free egress from the inside.
- Q Does the DL-Windows software need to be running all of the time? I would like to run the software... answer nowAsked by March 11, 2022 12:27 PMonA
Yes, the software will only need to be running to make changes to the programming on the locks. Once the locks have been programmed, the configuration is saved on the lock itself and the software will no longer be needed until you are ready to make changes.
- Q Where are the batteries and how do you get into them? answer nowAsked by September 2, 2021 8:29 AMonA
Follow the steps below to replace the batteries within your DL1300NW:
1. Remove the decorative plate covering the bottom screws on the interior side of the door. If this is not present, or if a hole was not made for the battery screw, the lock will need to be uninstalled in order to proceed.
2. Loosen the #8-32 Phillips pan head screw located on the rear side of the base plate at the bottom of the lock. Turn counter-clockwise until the battery cover slides off the housing. Do not remove the screw completely.
3. On the front side of the lock, remove the battery pack and disconnect the black Molex connector. Unclip the plastic housing on the battery pack to remove the cells inside.
4. Replace the old batteries with (4) AA alkaline batteries.
5. Reassemble the battery pack and reattach the black Molex connectors before reinstalling the battery cover.
6. Tighten the #8-32 Phillips pan head screw until the front battery cover is secure.
7. Reattach the decorative plate cover on the interior side of the door to cover the bottom screw hole.