Trilogy Networx PDL6500
Wireless Networking Prox/PIN Mortise Lock
$1,593.45 – $1,616.54
Digitize your security with this online access control locking system from Alarm Lock and never tour facility doors again.
Please note wireless hub pictured not included. Sold separately.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Commercial Project Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9003
- Heavy-duty ANSI Grade 1 wireless key card door lock
- Mortise locking mechanism. See cylindrical latch, and exit device locks
- Supports up to 5000 users via 3-6 digit PINs, or HID prox cards
- Compatible with any HID 125kHZ prox cards 26-48bit
- Execute new network-wide capabilities including emergency priority global lockdown or unlock from any Networx lock, or the network’s PC
- Operates on (4) C size batteries that are included
- Unsurpassed 5-year+ battery life; no supplementary power supplies needed
- Wireless programming requires DL-Windows software (Download FREE at Alarmlock.com website) and Networx Gateway (sold separately)
- Manage up to 63 locks per AL-IME2 gateway, and 2000 locks system wide using gateways and wireless expanders
- On demand user, and user group scheduling (500 timed schedule capacity)
- On demand audit trail reporting with time/date stamp (Prior 35,000 events)
- Offline programming may be done at the PDL6100’s 12-button keypad, or prox card reader
- T2, and T3 Trilogy customers who maintain user and door information can continue to use their existing DL-Windows database to seamlessly manage Networx. Add one new Networx lock, or 2000 to existing system
- Uninterrupted Door Access Usage: Lock retains all programming and data even in the event of power outage or server offline occurrence
- Bi-directional communication using highest level of commercially available encryption (128-bit AES PC)
- Remote System Management: Accomplished with VPN/remote capability
- 1 Button remote release (sold separately)
- Weatherproof for installation in harsh settings
- Satin chrome BHMA US26D finish
- Key Override: Includes standard 6-Pin cylinder with Schlage SC1 keyway. You may also use other Schlage cylinders, or Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480, ASSA 65-611, & Lori cylinders
- Handing: Specify when ordering. How do I determine?
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
No need to get the IT department involved with the Trilogy Networx mortise card system. As easy to setup as installing a cordless telephone, both small businesses and multi-location companies find Trilogy Networx perfect for capitalizing on the benefits from online access control. Trilogy Networx mortise card locks eliminate signing keys in and out, maintaining key inventories, and worrying about unaccounted keys. The Networx PDL6500 delivers high-level protection, improved oversight, and maximum value at a minimum cost. Building on the platinum-plated reputation of the Trilogy T2, and T3 access control locks, Trilogy Networx introduces advanced, performance driven security and convenience in a stand-alone, affordable keyless entry system to help you eradicate the security hazards posed by door keys. With a few clicks, Networx lets you manage your site’s doors and users centrally from one computer. Physically maneuvering from door to door to delete an employee’s credential, lockout all users, and pull an audit trail gets eliminated – you can do it in near real-time (under 10 seconds) at your PC. Requiring NO wiring, NO splitters/repeaters, NO hardwiring to host/server, NO extra power supplies, and NO controllers/panels, Trilogy Networx locks and gateway modules contain an integral receiver for super-efficient 900MHz bi-directional communications. The result? Longer range, and less interference. This provides you a comprehensive online access control system without the need for wiring out to doors, or channeling wire through doors to electrify the opening. Beyond the evident time saving features of having mainstream access control functionality through a few strokes on your keyboard, you can do never before things with Networx. In the event of a security breach, or environmental emergency, this access control system lets you execute a network wide lockdown/unlock command so you can track and control who gets access and where. Life-saving technology such as this can mean the difference between a total disaster or an averted one.
Hospitals, Institutions, Restaurants, Movie Theaters, Airports, Retail, Offices, Pharmacies, and more!
11 1/16 (H) x 3 (W) x 2 7/16 (D) in.
8 1/4 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 11/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in.
3 to 6 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
500, Automated Unlock/Lock
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
Mortise, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Trilogy, Trilogy Networx
Audit Trail, Lockdown, Passage Mode, Remote Control, Scheduling, Timed Codes
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits, Proximity Card/Fob
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
*Basic email support only. Additional support time available for a fee.
You are not comparing apples to apples when shopping for Trilogy locks online.
GoKeyless is a full service company and backs up its sales support with product and technical support.
What good is the lock to you when you have to spend countless hours trying to find the answer to something when you could have just contacted the experts.
In addition to answering technical questions for you — troubleshooting only, does not include training, or programming — our agents are also available for paid training on importing your users, communicating with the lock, establishing your mission critical access schedules, navigating the software, and utilizing all of the features and functions of your new access control system.
Technical Support Hours: M-F 9am-5pm EST
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Will this lock withstand the elements? Also, can you program lock so you have to use your badge t... answer nowAsked by March 9, 2022 10:29 AMonA
The outside unit is weatherproof and designed to be installed on exterior doors. Unfortunately, Trilogy does not offer a double-sided mortise lock but you can use a PDL6300 for a lock that will require a PIN or Prox card on both sides of the door.
- Q Is it possible to set up codes remotely that will expire after one use? answer nowAsked by July 29, 2021 9:29 PMonA
You will need access to the DL-Windows software that is being used to control the locks but you can certainly create codes that are one-time use and will expire after one use for entry. These codes can be sent wirelessly to the locks and can be changed or reenabled at any time. There is not a limit to the number of one-time use codes that can be enrolled as long as this does not exceed the 5000 user code capacity of the lock.
- Q Can this system require users to use a card AND enter pin # ? answer nowAsked by June 25, 2021 12:18 PMonA
It certainly can! This setting exists on any Trilogy lock that has both a proximity reader and a keypad. This can be enabled through the DL-Windows software.
- Q I will need locks on multiple doors. Can I have a person with a keycard work with the front door ... answer nowAsked by February 24, 2020 8:39 AMonA
This can certainly be accomplished if you are using the DL-Windows software to program the doors. Along with this, you are able to remotely lock/unlock the doors if you are using the Networx hardware with wireless-enabled lock models.
- Q I would like tenants to be able to unlock and leave it unlocked for their customers until either ... answer nowAsked by November 5, 2019 8:30 PMonA
There is a way to program both scheduled passage modes as well as a toggle code if you are using this lock with the DL-Windows software.
- Q The features section mentions DL-windows and 500 timed schedule capacity. Can this lock be set up... answer nowAsked by June 7, 2017 3:05 PMonAYes, it can be done but may not be necessary for that many schedules if there is overlapping that is similar.
- Q I need to be sure that these can be accessed by badges and not the number keypad. answer nowAsked by January 5, 2017 10:42 AMon