Trilogy Networx PDL8200
iClass HID Wireless Lock with REX and DPS
$1,369.35 – $1,425.67
Request to exit (REX); real time when integrated with CIC, Lenel, Stanley B.A.S.I.S. When used on Networx; sound at door, will record on audit trail. Must pull audit log (requires DL-Windows software kit) to view.
- 5000 user codes (3-6 digits) and/or accepts HID iClass prox cards and keyfobs
- Multilevel security – Master; manager; supervisor; basic users
- Easy Tap & Add batch ID card enrollment mode allows many cards to be quickly added without PC
- Or, Enroll IDs or program locks from PC using license-free Alarm Lock DL-WINDOWS Version 5
- Networx wireless networked locks eliminate door-to-door operations, audit queries and programming updates by communicating wirelessly via Ethernet or 802.11B/G to a PC computer/server through bidirectional Networx Gateway Modules
- Emergency global lockdown/unlock activated in 10 seconds, from the Networx PC or any Networx lock activated from any lock, with or without the PC online by any authorized user with global permissions
- 35,000 event audit trail log
- 500 scheduled events
- Unsurpassed 5-year+ battery life,using 4 C-cell batteries (supplied)**. (Automatic battery status reports at the PC; visual and audible low-battery status indicators at lock(s)
- Available in standard key override and interchangeable core models accepting 6 or 7 pin cores from Arrow, Best, Falcon, or KSP, and removable cores from Schlage, Medeco, Yale, Sargent, Medeco, and Corbin (use your own cores in the lock, or you may order one from us here) Best and Schlage IC locks in 26D satin chrome generally ship same day, others may be subject to a lead time
Download brochure (PDL8200 replaces PDL7100, exact same lock with request to exit feature and door position switch)
Anticipating the acceleration of smart cards at University campuses, Alarm Lock continues their reputation as a leader in new locking solutions with their Trilogy Networx PDL8200. The latest in a full line of wireless locks, Networx eliminates door-to-door programming and audit trail retrieval. By communicating wirelessly via Ethernet, or 802.11B/G, this iClass lock lets campuses speed up their transition to smart cards by ensuring perimeter doors, high security openings, high value access points, and other high traffic locations can be properly secured, and that authorized staff and students can carry the same card they use at the dining hall, library, laundry, or book store. Trilogy locks are renowned throughout North America as the benchmark in strength and reliability. You won't find an electronic lock with a longer battery life, ability to withstand high-impact environments, and heavy use. Networx locks feature all of the Trilogy original functionality, while giving you quick, safe, and more time-saving control of users and doors by handling everything wirelessly. Any size network will do, and with a capacity to enroll up to 5,000 ID cards and/or PIN's, the Trilogy PDL8200 Networx can accommodate small, or large user populations. The business case for smart cards is now well understood. Once you install smart card locks, you'll realize there's a case to be made here too.
8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 11/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 5/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in. (Thicknesses up to 3 1/2 in. may be special ordered at additional cost)
3 to 6 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
500, Automated Unlock/Lock
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31 to +151F (-35 to +66C)
Trilogy, Trilogy Networx
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Privacy/Lockdown, Remote Control, Scheduling
Keypad – Digits, Smart Card/Fob
Satin Chrome, Duronodic
Grade 1 (Best)
900MHz, IEEE 802.11b/g
Up to 328 ft. indoors
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.