Narrow Stile Key Card with Keypad Exit Trim
Please note the push bar pictured is not included. Sold separately.
- Wire-free, heavy-duty, card access control system for narrow stile exit doors
- Retrofits traditional keyed-in aluminum glass panic door applications
- Exit Device Compatibility: Jackson 1095 (must use DL1325, DL1350), Von Duprin 33, Dorma 5300, Arrow S4803, DCI 1200, DCI 1300, & Corbin ED7000, ED4000. (NOTE: With Von Duprin devices, the DL/PDL1200/1300ET only works on a RHR door. On a LHR door the lever must be lifted for it to operate. Dor-O-Matic, Jackson and Dorma devices require thumb-turn or knob) (You may use your own bar, or purchase one from us at checkout – we offer the Von Duprin 33 and Arrow S4803 models for narrow stile doors)
- Sold as outside trim only. (Panic bar not included)
- Must purchase separate TP assembly; compatible tailpiece that connects the PDL1300ET to your existing bar. (Order TP Kit separately at checkout)
- Field proven familiar Trilogy name
- Enrolled users gain access by card only, PIN only, or highest security – card + PIN
- 2000 PIN code capacity
- Program at lock, or using Windows PC based software
- Must purchase the PC interface cables at checkout in order transfer your user data to the lock and download and review your audit trail. (software CD included with purchase of cables, or can be downloaded from Alarm Lock website)
- Real-time clock lets you scheduled up to 500 timed events, including Holiday schedules. Program lock to auto lock at certain times, or auto-unlock. Program times when certain users or groups of users can gain access
- Multi-level user setup: Master, Manager, Supervisor and Basic Users
- Program one-time entry codes, quick passage mode, passage mode, emergency and service codes, and lockout codes
- WeatherPROOF performance
- 3-15 seconds allowable entry time, user definable – how long user has once they enter pin before door re-locks behind them
- Greater security with “Temporary Keypad Lockout” after 3 unsuccessful code-entry attempts
- Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp for a printable record of all electronic activity – use the DTM hand held or a laptop computer to download audit trail data from lock (PC and DTM interface cables required – available at checkout)
- Real-time clock allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy
- Compact styling
- Simple installation; instructions included
- Long battery life; uses 2 standard off the shelf lithium 3V batteries, included
- Visual and audible low battery alerts
- Key override; includes a 1 3/8″ long mortise cylinder from the manufacturer and 2 keys. All mortise cylinders are interchangeable so if you have a name brand one you want to use you can, or we sell name brand ones. Please call us at (877) 439-5377 for custom cylinder orders
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
Perimeter protection has never been easier! No more left open or propped open doors! An effective deterrent against theft. This thoughtfully designed Trilogy dual PIN/Prox card lock with record keeping results in doors being locked down 24/7, and creates a strong barrier against internal shrinkage. Using unique tokens (PIN or card) for entry, you also save time not having to distribute keys when you bring on a new hire, as well as save time not having to collect keys when an employee leaves. With theft being among the top concerns for business owners, security officers, and facility managers, it's crucial the necessary steps are taken to strengthen security. Until now, extra measures that enhance security have meant a reduction in workforce convenience. That's why Trilogy locks are the perfect solution. Advanced security protection that eliminates the liabilities associated with doors not being locked, combined with keyless entry, enables workers to come and go safely, and quickly, all the while getting more done.
14 3/8 (H) x 1 5/8 (D) x 1 3/4 (W) in.
1 3/4 in.
3-Volt CR123A Lithium
3 to 6 Digits
|Timed Entry Allowance|
3 to 15 sec.
|Event Audit Trail|
500, Automated Unlock/Lock
Vandal Resistant, Zinc Alloy
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to +151°F (-35° to +66°C)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 2 in.
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Scheduling
Panic/Exit, Exit – Rim
Keypad – Digits, Proximity Card/Fob
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I am interested in using the PDL1300ET on one leaf of a pair of storefront doors with panic hardw... answer nowAsked by April 8, 2019 8:42 AMonA
Per the manufacturer, these are only designed to work with standard RIM exit panic bars and the Jackson 1095 is the one Jackson that it works with once you choose the correct tailpiece to match.
- Q what accessories will my customer need to program cards, or fobs? answer nowAsked by May 3, 2017 11:28 AMon