PIN & HID Prox Card Narrow Stile Lock
Hospitals, Fitness Centers/Gyms, Schools, Restaurants, Movie Theaters, Airports, Retail, Offices, Pharmacies
- Pushbutton digital security-keypad with HID card reader; reads any HID 125kHZ prox cards
- Battery Operation; Includes 2 Lithium 3V batteries
- Low battery audible and visual alerts
- Commercial grade durability in a keyless entry system requiring no wiring
- Retrofits traditional keyed-in aluminum store doors with Adams Rite 4070, MS1850S, and MS1950S Series deadbolt locks
- Outside trim only; inside deadbolt lever hardware and deadbolt available at checkout
- Program at lock, or using Windows PC based software
- Must purchase the PC interface cables at checkout in order transfer your user data to the lock and download and review your audit trail. (software CD included with purchase of cables, or can be downloaded from Alarm Lock website)
- Trilogy name ensures long life & reliability
- Enrolled users gain access by card only, pin only, or highest security, card plus pin
- Real-time clock lets you scheduled up to 500 timed events, including Holiday schedules. Program lock to auto lock at certain times, or auto-unlock. Program times when certain users or groups of users can gain access
- Card data added to the lock via the lock itself, card reader module (see AL-PRE below), or PC (personal computer)
- 2000 User Codes including: Master, Manager, Supervisor and Basic Users.
- Program passage mode, emergency and service codes, group-lockout, and group-enable codes
- WeatherPROOF performance
- Proximity antenna housing molded of ultra high strength, impact resistant Lexan
- Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp for a printable record of all electronic activity – use the DTM hand held or a laptop computer to download audit trail data from lock (PC and DTM interface cables required – available at checkout)
- Real Time Clock Allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy
- 40,000 Audit trail event log
- Battery operated; Includes 2 Lithium 3V batteries. Provides 65,000 cycles. Low battery audible and visual alerts
- Key override; includes a 1 3/8″ long mortise cylinder from the manufacturer and 2 keys. All mortise cylinders are interchangeable so if you have a name brand one you want to use you can, or we sell name brand ones. Please call us at (877) 439-5377 for custom cylinder orders
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
Alarm Lock doesn't make anything second rate, including this new proximity card/pin activated lock for aluminum, narrow-stile doors. If you own or manage a fitness center, storefront, stripmall, or office building and still track keys and spend money on re-keying or lock replacements, you will free up time and notice an immediate savings with the Trilogy Prox Lock. A one-time investment in this state-of-the-art, stand-alone keyless entry system pays you back each time you avoid the call to the locksmith. Timed lock/unlock, audit trail (track entries), and the ability to use the convenient DTM data transfer module to upload user schedules from your desktop or laptop computer make the PDL1350 a financially-smart, key management solution. A must for any business with aluminum frame glass entry doors, this commercial grade system mounts to your door right from the box by drilling a few extra holes. If you're comfortable putting a door knob in at your home, you can likely handle this with ease. The proximity cards (ordered separately at checkout) use a contactless technology - a small antenna resides in the card and your user simply waives the card near the black proximity reader on the lock to gain access. This innovative design makes it cleaner and more durable than a swipe reader.
14 3/8 (H) x 1 5/8 (D) x 1 3/4 (W) in.
1 3/4 in.
3-Volt CR123A Lithium
3 to 6 Digits
|Timed Entry Allowance|
3 to 15 sec.
|Event Audit Trail|
500, Automated Unlock/Lock
Vandal Resistant, Zinc Alloy
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to +151°F (-35° to +66°C)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 2 in.
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Scheduling
Keypad – Digits, Proximity Card/Fob
1 1/2 in., 1 1/8 in., 31/32 in.
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.