Double-Sided Prox Card Access Control Lock
$1,623.83 – $1,636.21
The Trilogy PDL5300 provides keyless, controlled access on both sides of the door. Capable of accommodating multiple users. Trade your keys for codes or prox cards and manage users from the door in seconds. Suitable on gates and openings where dual sided control is needed. Deter theft and ensure doors are always locked.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Commercial Project Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9003
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 lock with UL 3 hr. fire rated cylindrical latch
- Stand-Alone key card security of gates & controlled entry and exit applications
- Enrolled users gain access card/fob only, PIN only, or highest security, PIN + card/fob (you may use your existing HID125kHZ cards – GREAT for EXPANDING your perimeter card entry to interior openings)
- Compatible with any HID 125kHZ prox cards 26-48bit
- Program at lock (on primary side of door), or with your computer using Windows PC based software
- PC interface cables required at checkout in order transfer your user data and access control functions to the lock (with laptop), as well as download and review your audit trail
- Software CD included with purchase of cables, or can be downloaded from Alarm Lock website
- Want to use your desktop PC? No problem, be sure to add the DTM-III to your order. Users are tied to an ID number whether programming at the lock, or on your PC. On PC you have advantage of relating user’s full name to ID number
- Program users to have access through both sides of the door or just one side
- Battery Operation: 5 AA’s; appx. 60,000 cycles; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup
- Vandal-resistant construction with an all metal keypad. Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- Weatherproof performance
- 500 timed lock/unlock schedules
- Supports 2000 users with card/fob or PIN credential. PIN codes of 3-6 digits in length. Millions of possible codes. Set authorization levels using Master, Manager, Supervisor and Basic User codes
- “Temporary Keypad Lockout” after 3 unsuccessful code-entry attempts
- 40,000 event audit trail with time/date stamp. Download via laptop, DTM-III, or IR-1 printer. Shows user direction.
- 4 Time-out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock
- Easy to install. Retrofits cylindrical locksets
- Available in standard key override (includes standard cylinder with a 6-Pin, solid brass, Schlage SC1 keyway. You may also use other Schlage cylinders, or Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480, ASSA 65-611, & Lori cylinders) and IC prep – interchangeable core models accepting 6 or 7 pin cores from Arrow, Best, and Falcon (use your own cores in the lock, or you may order one from us here). IC models may be subject to a lead time
- Commercial 2-3/4″ backset included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Key override on primary door side (mirror key cylinder also provided on secondary side, however it is used solely to gain access to battery compartment)
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
Chances are at least one person will leave your organization in the next two months. Imagine if you could delete that person from your locks electronically. And be able to audit any of the spaces that individual had access to should anything come up missing. Those are just a couple of the benefits when you invest in a new keyless entry system. Not to mention, all those keys you have to keep track of? Well, you won’t have to anymore. And the re-keying… eliminated. Where can you use this lock? In openings that require two-way door control, as well as gate applications. (gate box sold separately at checkout) The Trilogy PDL5300 ramps up your security and improves facility operations. You can recover your investment within the first weeks of use.
Ideal for community pool gates, courtyard gates, airport jet bridge doors, communicating doors, interrogation rooms, psych and Alzheimer areas, and more!
8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 2 3/8 (D) in.
8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 2 3/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 5/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in.
3 to 6 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
500, Automated Unlock/Lock
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 1/2 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
2 3/4 in.
Audit Trail, Double Sided, Passage Mode, Scheduling, Timed Codes
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits, Proximity Card/Fob
UL 3 hr. latch
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
*Basic email support only. Additional support time available for a fee.
You are not comparing apples to apples when shopping for Trilogy locks online.
GoKeyless is a full service company and backs up its sales support with product and technical support.
What good is the lock to you when you have to spend countless hours trying to find the answer to something when you could have just contacted the experts.
In addition to answering technical questions for you — troubleshooting only, does not include training, or programming — our agents are also available for paid training on importing your users, communicating with the lock, establishing your mission critical access schedules, navigating the software, and utilizing all of the features and functions of your new access control system.
Technical Support Hours: M-F 9am-5pm EST
Customer Questions & Answers
This can be done through the DL-Windows software by going to Global users, selecting the desired user, and pressing Add Card at the bottom right. Once this information is input, you will simply need to update the lock with this new information.
- Q If someone can buy a proximity reader to clone a card or fob will they be able to access gate on ... answer nowAsked by November 10, 2019 1:51 PMonA
If you are able to create an exact clone of a proximity card that is already enrolled in the lock and enabled for access, then this potentially would be able to unlock your door. We have not had any records of this happening to customers in the past. To help prevent any security breaches, we do recommend practicing the following:
- Require immediate reporting of lost or stolen cards
- Prohibit sharing or lending of cards
- Encourage employees to shield their cards from public view when not at work (this makes sense from a privacy perspective as well if a name and picture are printed on the card)
- Encourage reporting of suspicious activity at the facility
- Discourage "tailgating" where one employee uses a card to gain access and others follow without using their own cards.