Trilogy T2 DL2700 Mortise
Weatherproof Electronic Commercial Lock
The Trilogy T2 secures offices, classrooms, and other spaces where removable data end points can easily be stolen because a door was left open or key was compromised. A lock for life, Trilogy addresses the problems with keys and unlocked doors and makes traditional access control seem so old-school.
Volume pricing applied in cart
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 Keyless Mortise Lock
- Full size ADA lever
- With deadbolt function, deadbolt can be locked and unlocked from outside
- Fingertip Programming at all metal, 12 button keypad
- Weatherproof durability
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & performance
- Accommodates 100 Users with 3-6 digit PIN codes, including: Master, 10 Manager codes, 90 User codes, and 3 Service codes
- Auto-locking, but may be programmed to passage mode
- Always an instant, panic free exit with inside lever
- New! Remote Release Kit for ‘Buzz-In’
- Easy to Install; retrofits into standard mortise preps, modified by adding thru-bolt holes for a snug fit to door
- Key Override/Emergency Key — Includes a 1-3/8″ mortise cylinder from the manufacturer. (comes with 2 keys) All mortise cylinders are interchangeable so if you have a name brand one you want to use you can, or we sell name brand ones. Please call us at (877) 439-5377 for custom cylinder orders
- Battery Operation: 5 AA’s; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
Specifically designed for doors with an American style mortise prep, the new T2 Trilogy mortise provides safe and reliable electronic pushbutton access without the need to issue or track keys. With a choice of classroom or deadbolt functions, the lock comes ready to fit into existing mortise and mortise with deadbolt pockets. The Trilogy T2 in cylindrical configuration has been the most popular electronic lock on American’s commercial doors at schools, retail stores, airports, offices, and hospitals for 20+ years. The expansion to mortise and exit models now allows you to scale this technology to more doors for dependable keyless security. Each lock is weatherproof for use inside and out, includes a 1 3/8″ mortise cylinder, and features fingertip access and programming flexibility.
Need this lock with Audit Trail? Check out Trilogy DL3500
11 (H) x 3 (W) x 2 3/4 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in.
3 to 6 Digits
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 1/2 in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
Alarm Lock Trilogy
Lever Handle Door Locks
Mortise, Mortise w/Deadbolt
Key, Keypad – Digits
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
*Basic email support only. Additional support time available for a fee.
You are not comparing apples to apples when shopping for Trilogy locks online.
GoKeyless is a full service company and backs up its sales support with product and technical support.
What good is the lock to you when you have to spend countless hours trying to find the answer to something when you could have just contacted the experts.
In addition to answering technical questions for you — troubleshooting only, does not include training, or programming — our agents are also available for paid training on importing your users, communicating with the lock, establishing your mission critical access schedules, navigating the software, and utilizing all of the features and functions of your new access control system.
Technical Support Hours: M-F 9am-5pm EST
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can the included mortise lock body replace an existing Sargent mortise lock body? answer nowAsked by May 4, 2023 7:14 AMonA
The Trilogy DL2700 Mortise may not be a direct retrofit for a Sargent Mortise lock, for more information please give us a call at 937-247-9327 in order to talk to someone on our sales team about what would best fit your application.
- Q Is there a version of this lock that will fit a Best IC cylinder? answer nowAsked by March 3, 2023 2:00 PMonA
That would be the Trilogy DL2700IC.
- Q How is the unit programed for individuals pin numbers? Do you have a users manual I can read? answer nowAsked by January 26, 2022 8:12 PMonA
Please use the link below for a copy of the DL2700 programming manual!
- Q Will this work with a Von Duprin 7500 mortise lock? answer nowAsked by January 4, 2022 12:34 PMonA
This model ships with its own mortise lock body to replace any existing hardware that is currently installed.
- Q Can the dead Bolt be retracted from the outside via the keypad. Or can you only retract the dead ... answer nowAsked by May 17, 2021 4:06 PMonA
The deadbolt can be retracted with the outside lever using a valid access code.
- Q Can you over ride the keypad and use the key to lock the door and disable the keypad. answer nowAsked by August 16, 2018 4:18 PMonA
No, the key is only designed to be used as an emergency backup should you forget to change the batteries or were to forget the code. As the lock in its default state is always locked the key can only unlock it but cannot keep it unlocked or disable the keypad.