Trilogy T2 DL2700 Mortise
Weatherproof Electronic Commercial Lock
The Trilogy T2 secures offices, classrooms, and other spaces where removable data end points can easily be stolen because a door was left open or key was compromised. A lock for life, Trilogy addresses the problems with keys and unlocked doors and makes traditional access control seem so old-school.
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 Keyless Mortise Lock
- Full size ADA lever
- With deadbolt function, deadbolt can be locked and unlocked from outside
- Fingertip Programming at all metal, 12 button keypad
- Weatherproof durability
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & performance
- Accommodates 100 Users with 3-6 digit PIN codes, including: Master, 10 Manager codes, 90 User codes, and 3 Service codes
- Auto-locking, but may be programmed to passage mode
- Always an instant, panic free exit with inside lever
- New! Remote Release Kit for ‘Buzz-In’
- Easy to Install; retrofits into standard mortise preps, modified by adding thru-bolt holes for a snug fit to door
- Key Override/Emergency Key — Includes a 1-3/8″ mortise cylinder from the manufacturer. (comes with 2 keys) All mortise cylinders are interchangeable so if you have a name brand one you want to use you can, or we sell name brand ones. Please call us at (877) 439-5377 for custom cylinder orders
- Battery Operation: 5 AA’s; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
Specifically designed for doors with an American style mortise prep, the new T2 Trilogy mortise provides safe and reliable electronic pushbutton access without the need to issue or track keys. With a choice of classroom or deadbolt functions, the lock comes ready to fit into existing mortise and mortise with deadbolt pockets. The Trilogy T2 in cylindrical configuration has been the most popular electronic lock on American's commercial doors at schools, retail stores, airports, offices, and hospitals for 20+ years. The expansion to mortise and exit models now allows you to scale this technology to more doors for dependable keyless security. Each lock is weatherproof for use inside and out, includes a 1 3/8" mortise cylinder, and features fingertip access and programming flexibility. Need this lock with Audit Trail? Check out Trilogy DL3500
11 (H) x 3 (W) x 2 3/4 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in.
3 to 6 Digits
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 1/2 in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
+151°F ~ -31°F
Mortise, Mortise w/Deadbolt
Keypad – Digits
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can you over ride the keypad and use the key to lock the door and disable the keypad. answer nowAsked by August 16, 2018 4:18 PMonA
No, the key is only designed to be used as an emergency backup should you forget to change the batteries or were to forget the code. As the lock in its default state is always locked the key can only unlock it but cannot keep it unlocked or disable the keypad.
- Q Is passage mode an on/off option, or can it be triggered via a specific code? answer nowAsked by July 12, 2018 12:14 PMonA
The passage mode can be turned on and off through commands in the programming by administration/management, but it cannot be linked directly to a code that turns it on and off. To get that feature you will need to upgrade to the DL3500 locks which will allow group specific programming that can enable and disable passage modes.