Trilogy T2 DL2800
Electronic Lock with Timed Access
$497.00 – $641.59
Stand-alone Access Control with Audit Trail
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 lock with UL 3 hr. fire rated cylindrical latch
- Accommodates 200 users with 3-6 digit PIN codes, including: Master, Manager, Supervisor and Basic Users
- Vandal-resistant construction with an all metal keypad. Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- For the EASIEST setup of your lock, and to have access to the more advanced programming features we recommend using your laptop or desktop computer. You will need the PC interface cables. When using a desktop PC be sure to get the DTM-III module to transfer your user data to the lock (cables and DTM available at checkout)
- Battery Powered; 5 AA included, low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup
- Weatherproof performance
- 150 timed lock/unlock schedules
- First manager in scheduling – solves the snow day issue for schools (“First Person In” stops unauthorized persons from gaining access to doors set on timed auto-unlock)
- “Temporary Keypad Lockout” after 3 unsuccessful code-entry attempts
- New! Remote Release Kit for ‘Buzz-In’
- 1000 Event audit trail with time/date stamp
- 4 Time-out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock
- Available in multiple architectural finishes (Non-satin chrome finishes may be subject to delivery lead time. Please call 877-439-5377 to verify lead)
- Easy to install. Retrofits most cylindrical locksets and digital locks
- Key override; includes standard cylinder with a 6-Pin, solid brass, Schlage SC1 keyway. You may also use other Schlage cylinders, or Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480, ASSA 65-611, & Lori cylinders. See this same lock with IC core for key override
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
Even in today's high tech world, the vast majority of businesses don't realize there are locking machines capable of simple access control which don't cost thousands of dollars. The Trilogy DL2800 is one such machine, and one of the best. Clients rely on this lock for a wide variety of reasons. Of course at the top of this list, is keys being too much handle. The true costs of keys are underestimated, and the DL2800 solves the key problem. But this lock does more than removing the manual process of distributing, collecting, and accounting for keys, and then re-keying when someone moves on. It provides what businesses need now more than ever: a timed locking system, and a deterrence to theft. With scheduling, and audit trail, you can set doors to lock/unlock at a pre-determined time, and report on the lock's activity. You'll gain visibility into who and when is coming through your door, create an environment of trust, and establish door schedules that best serve your opening and closing times, as well as staffing needs. You manage this lock by fingertip at the lock's keypad, or by using software on your laptop or desktop PC. When using your computer you need the connecting cables. (sold separately) You get a copy of the software CD with your purchase of cables. For management from your desktop PC, make sure to order the DTM-III hand held programming module as you'll do your configuration on your desktop then transfer the files to the lock via the DTM. The software enables you to establish your access schedules, and review who entered and when. Need to establish access privileges? Done. Simply use the built-in multi-level programming functions to create your group or individual user codes, master and management codes, passage codes, and emergency or service codes. This T2 electronic Trilogy lock will play a vital role in keeping your organization operating at peak performance. "What about installing it, how easy it?" Glad you asked! Very straightforward. You can put it in yourself using common tools in about the same amount of time it takes you to get through your Monday morning email.
8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in.
8 1/4 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 11/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 5/8 in. (Other thicknesses available, call 937-247-9327)
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in. (Other thicknesses available, call 937-247-9327)
3 to 6 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
150, Automated Unlock/Lock
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
+151°F ~ -31°F
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 1/2 in.
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Scheduling
Lever Handle Door Locks
Keypad – Digits
Satin Chrome, Duronodic, Polished Brass
UL 3 hr. Latch
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q You mention using a laptop or desktop to access audit trail information, but there is no mention ... answer nowAsked by September 23, 2020 4:28 PMonAnswered by the admin
The Trilogy T2 line of locks can be programmed from the DL-Windows management software (requires Windows operating system). The locks do not feature any smartphone or mobile connectivity.
- Q Do you make the DL 2800 type Series that is hard wired hook up with battery backup? Is there a ph... answer nowAsked by August 25, 2020 9:37 AMonAnswered by the admin
The DL2800 can be connected to a hard-wired external power supply, causing the internal battery pack to act as a backup. You are welcome to contact our staff at 937-247-9327, option 1 with any questions you may have!
- Q Can this lock use codes during the day during business hours to gain access yet have total lockou... answer nowAsked by January 31, 2020 12:43 PMonAnswered by the admin
Yes, you are able to restrict what times a code can be used for access. All codes can be restricted with the exception of the Master code.
- Q I simply want the lock to open in the AM (7am) and lock at say (5pm) is this possible? very simpl... answer nowAsked by December 8, 2019 5:15 PMonAnswered by the admin
This model can be programmed to lock/unlock at specified times. This can be programmed directly at the keypad or through the DL-Windows management software.
- Q Can I use any five AA batteries or must I use ALARM LOCK S6061. If I must use ALARM LOCK S6061, w... answer nowAsked by November 12, 2019 6:45 PMonAnswered by the admin
The Alarm Lock S6061 is a battery pack/holder for the Trilogy lock. While you must use this pack, you may use any 5 AA alkaline batteries to power the lock as the cells inside this battery pack is replaceable.
- Q Is there a mounting box available for this lock to weld into a gate? What is the item number for ... answer nowAsked by August 13, 2019 1:05 PMonAnswered by the admin
There is a gate box available that is compatible with the Trilogy lock series! The SKU for the gate box is K-BXSIM and can be found on our website here!
- Q Can this lock be used in an environment that has snow and ice build-up? answer nowAsked by July 28, 2019 4:08 PMonAnswered by the admin
It certainly can! The lock itself is rated to withstand temperatures down to -31°F and is weatherproofed for rain/snow.
- Q So I need to have internet to use this at the site? Just need to log who goes in and out of a war... answer nowAsked by May 13, 2019 4:17 PMonA
This is not a remotely accessible lock. In order to obtain audit trails you can use a laptop or a data transfer module but no internet is necessary or usable.
- Q I need a lock that allows me to give access codes to approx 125 separate user and track each user... answer nowAsked by May 3, 2019 8:41 AMonA
Yes, the software will allow you to give out individual codes and track all 125 users. We would recommend that you speak with our commercial sales team to ensure that you get the proper setup for your specific doors and situation.