Trine 323478F-LC Kit
World's Smallest Fire Rated Electric Strike
The world’s smallest strike is now fire-rated! Trine 323478F Electric Strike Kit provides a fire-rated solution for the heavy duty 3000 series combined with the most popular ANSI faceplate. Replace your old door strike with this streamlined, Grade 1 electric strike.
- Smallest heavy duty fire-rated electric strike in the world
- BHMA Grade 1
- Fire-rated 4-7/8 in. cylindrical solution
- Accepts up to 5/8” latch throw
- 500,000+ life cycles
- 1,500+ lbs. holding force
- Dynamic Force 70 ft/lb
- 1/8 in. horizontal adjustment on the 478 faceplates
- All solid stainless construction
- 12-24 AC and DC – surge and kickback protection
- Includes LC100 and Trim skirt (CCFP)
- Fail-secure – standard action (unlocks with power)
- Fail-safe Option – “RS” (locks with power)
- Patent Pending
- Not for outdoor use
- Utilizes an external line conditioner (LC100) module to regulate input voltages
- 11-28 AC or DC
- Conditions the output for the pull-in activation period
- Reduces holding voltage output for continuous operation and reduced heat
- Provides current and voltage surge protection and kickback protection
- Must be installed within 15ft of the mechanism
- Class A, 3 Hour fire rated single door / frame configuration
- WH recognized for UL10C, Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
- UBC 7-2, Uniform building Code
- CAN4 S104, Standard Method for Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
- NFPA 252 – Issue: 1999/01/01 Standard Methods of Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
- NOTE: WH fire listing is void when using fail safe action
The Trine 3478F Electric Strike is dubbed the world’s smallest heavy-duty fire-rated electric door strike. With up to 60% less cutting of the frame during installation, the Trine 3000 series has rapidly become the go-to strike for completing a door release or access control system. Install this in place of a standard door strike when using an outside keypad, proximity card reader, fingerprint reader, or to remotely release the door from inside your home or building. For example, having an intercom system, or wanting your secretary to be able to buzz people in.
4.875 (H) x 1.875 (W) x 1 (D) in.
Fail Safe, Fail Secure
Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
LC100, 12VDC, 24VDC
1 Year Manufacturer
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.