Electric Door Strike for Wood Frames
$141.23 – $173.31
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Stainless steel construction
- Use on wood door frames – (If you have a metal frame, simply order the 3234.)
- Compact design electric door strike with built-in face-plate
- Fail-secure – stays locked should power be interrupted
- Power with 12VDC or 24VDC. 3234W may be ordered in special LC field selectable model, which will enable you to use 12VDC or 12VAC, or 24VDC, or 24VAC. (24VAC is the most common operation mode. Be sure to match the strike’s voltage selection with your power adapter voltage at installation)
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- 1200lbs of holding force
- 500,000 cycles
- 1″ total backset, accepts latchbolts with up to 5/8″ throw
- 2 3/4″ x 1 1/8″ face-plate
- Standard operating voltages of 12VDC or 24VDC – power supplies available at checkout
Satin Chrome, Polished Brass
12V, 24V, Field Selectable
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q How do you set it up for free egress in the event of power failure? Or is that how it normally op... answer nowAsked by July 11, 2021 2:30 PMonA
This model cannot be set to allow free egress if power is lost. Fail-Secure means that the strike will remain locked if power is cut. Fail-Safe means the strike will be unlocked if power is lost. For your application, we would recommend a strike that is configured for Fail-Safe.