Electric Strike - Dual Face-plates and Finishes
For Cylindrical Locks and Deadlatches
Less parts mean less problems! As a one-piece locking mechanism with one solenoid and two faceplate lengths, this is the easiest electric strike to install we’ve found. The cavity is the tallest in its class to solve door sag and alignment problems. A shallow backset solves the frame depth issue you run into with glass store fronts, and the headache with the auxiliary latch “pins” found on Adams Rite® locks are gone. It’s even spidey-like with removable fascia to match your frame. Strikes should be heard not seen.
- Use with cylindrical locksets & dead latches in aluminum, metal, and wood frames
- The only electric strike to have two different finishes in one box. Allows you to match the two most popular frame finishes — clear aluminum and dark bronze
- Competitively priced – at or lower then competition models of the same class
- Tallest Latch Cavity in it’s Class – at 2 13/16″ the 4200 offer’s almost twice the latch height compared to the competition
- Poe Friendly electric strike – 0.240 Amps at 12VDC and 0.114 Amps at 24VDC
- Runs Cool all the time, no need of an external ‘pack’ to reduce strike temperature under continuous duty
Cavity: 1 5/8 (W) x 3 3/8 (H) x 1 1/16 (D) in., Faceplate: 1 1/4 (W) x 4 7/8 (H) in., Faceplate: 1 1/4 (W) x 6 7/8 (H) in.
Operating Temperature Range: -20°C to +40°C
Grade 1 (Best)
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q The description says "POE friendly". Does this mean I can plug in a POE CAT5 cable to power the l... answer nowA
Yes, but if you are just plugging in a CAT5 it will not operate it must be connected to a POE switch.