Add-on Smart Deadbolt
Two locks are better than one! The Ultraloq AutoBolt deadbolt provides a second layer of security when paired with the Ultraloq UL1 smart lock. Unlocks when interior lever is turned down or by accessing UL1 with a fingerprint, key fob, or smartphone. Check deadbolt status, share eKeys, and manage users all from your smartphone.
- A smart deadbolt which replaces your existing deadbolt
- Wirelessly connect with Ultraloq UL1
- Automatically unlocks your deadbolt for you after Ultraloq UL1 is unlocked via fingerprint, key fob or smartphone
- Allows you to check the deadbolt lock status from your smartphone app
- Deadbolt and latch providing an extra layer of security
- Also available in the UL1 Combo bundle and UL1 Combo WiFi bundle
Transform your old deadbolt into the AutoBolt! When wirelessly paired with the Ultraloq UL1 this smart deadbolt provides a second layer of security in addition to fingerprint recognition. Automatically unlocks when the interior lever is turned down or after accessing the UL1 with your fingerprint, key fob or smartphone. This feature can be disabled on the interior side in case you have a large pet or a adventurous child to prevent them from opening the door, potentially hurting themselves. Remotely unlock your front door, check deadbolt and lock status, manage users and more with the Ultraloq app and WiFi bridge (sold separately) or get the Combo WiFi bundle WITH the WiFi bridge included. The AutoBolt requires the Ultraloq UL1 Smart Lock and UB01 WiFi Bridge Adapter for wireless function.
2.95 (H) x 2.95 (W) x .98 (D) in.
4.92 (H) x 2.95 (W) x .96 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2.4 GHz Wi-Fi® (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), 128-bit, Bluetooth BLE
14 ̊F (-10 ̊C) to 131 ̊F (55 ̊C)
1 Year Electronic
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I have an UL1 Utraloq smart lever lock already. If I bought this Ultraloq AutoBolt, can I pair th... answer nowAsked by March 19, 2021 6:25 AMonAnswered by the admin
Yes, you will be able to pair this unit to an existing UL1 through the U-Tec app.
- Q Does it also have a physical key? If so, when you use it will it open both the deadbolt and the U... answer nowAsked by October 2, 2020 9:38 AMonAnswered by the admin
This deadbolt does come equipped with a manual override key. However, the manual key will only unlock the deadbolt itself.