Ultraloq U-Bolt Pro
Bluetooth Smart Deadbolt
Ultimate locking power. The Ultraloq U-Bolt Pro Bluetooth Smart Deadbolt provides multiple methods of keyless access, including smartphone, fingerprint ID, and PIN code entry. Check deadbolt status, share eKeys, and manage users all from your smartphone and U-tec app.
- Bluetooth smart connectivity turns your phone into your key
- Share temporary codes and eKeys through U-tec App
- Anti-peep numeric keypad with backlit numbers
- Relocks automatically for added security and convenience
- Auto unlocks when you arrive at your door with your smartphone in your pocket
- Tri-color LED indicator for authorized access, BLE connectivity status, battery and locking status
- Backup mechanical key for emergency override
- DIY installation with no wires or drilling for American standard doors
- Long battery life for up to 1 year or 8,000 access events
- Low battery alarm
- Front lock micro-USB for emergency power
- Durable zinc alloy casing with weatherproof exterior assembly
6-in-1 Front Entry Access
- BLE Smartphone app
- 360 degree live fingerprint ID
- 4-8 digit pin code
- Automatically unlocks the door when you arrive with your smartphone in your pocket
- Shake your phone to unlock your door
- Mechanical key emergency override
- Share eKey and codes for specific dates and times
- Unlock your door remotely through Bluetooth or from anywhere through WiFi (Bridge WiFi Adapter required)
- Add, delete, and manage users
- View record log of who’s entered and when
The Ultraloq U-Bolt Pro Bluetooth Smart Deadbolt provides multiple methods of keyless access, including smartphone, 360° live fingerprint ID, and code entry. By connecting to the app and Bluetooth you can give your smartphone a “magic shake” allowing you hands-free access to your door or just leave it in your pocket so you don’t spill your groceries. This deadbolt relocks automatically so you can get to putting away those groceries you just brought in. The anti-peep numeric backlit keypad enables low light entry as well as protection from prying eyes by entering random numbers on the keypad with your correct code keyed in. No more waiting around to let in the repairman, send them a temporary code or eKey from the app so they can get in and get to work. Never forget to change the batteries with the low battery alarm, but in case it does slip your mind, you can power the lock using the micro-USB on the front or use the mechanical key emergency override for access. The tri-color LED indicator notifies you of access, BLE connectivity, battery and locking status. Installation is a snap with no wires or drilling, you just need a screwdriver and some elbow grease. With a weatherproof exterior and built out of durable zinc alloy, this deadbolt is prepared to secure your home for years to come!
2.95 (H) x 2.95 (W) x 1.22 (D) in.
4.92 (H) x 2.95 (W) x 1.39 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
|Door Thickness Maximum|
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, 1 in. diameter latch hole
2 3/8 to 2 3/4 in. adjustable
Key, Fingerprint, Keypad – Digits
4 to 8 Digits
Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), 128-bit, Bluetooth BLE
1 Year, 8,000
Black with Satin Chrome accent
Android 5.0 or later, iOS 10 or later
Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant
Audit Trail, Auto Relocking, Auto Unlocking, Battery Backup, Bluetooth, Remote Control
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-22° to +149° F (-30° to +65° C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
14°F to 131°F (-10°C to -55°C)
18 Months Electronic
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is there a requirement to connect this to wifi? Does it store the pins, fingerprints and such loc... answer nowAsked by February 16, 2021 7:43 AMonAnswered by the admin
To connect this lock to Wi-Fi, you will need the Bridge WiFi Adapter. The users can be enrolled through the U-Tec app and are transferred and stored on the lock itself to verify access. These users are also stored within your account on the app so that you can delete or edit the users at any time.A The below response did not answer the question. Can you please post an answer to the above question? Thank you.Answered by the admin
The requirement to connect this lock to Wi-Fi is an active Wi-Fi connection and the Bridge WiFi Adapter. When you enroll PIN codes and other credentials, they are stored locally on the lock and are also stored within your U-Tec app. When you make changes through the app, these changes are sent to the lock and stored locally there so that these credentials still work even if the Wi-Fi connection to the lock is broken.
If you have any other questions or if this was not clear for you, please give us a call at 937-247-9327, option 1.
- Q If the face of the lock is forced open, to expose the underlying deadbolt. Will an alarm be trigg... answer nowAsked by September 20, 2020 8:28 PMonAnswered by the admin
Unfortunately, this model does not feature an anti-tamper alarm.
- Q Can this be used as a gate lock both sides will be exposed to the weather answer nowAsked by August 23, 2020 11:59 AMonAnswered by the admin
This model is not recommended for applications where the interior unit will be exposed to the elements.
- Q How close will my phone need to be before this will lock and unlock? Will this lock my door as so... answer nowAsked by May 15, 2020 4:35 PMonAnswered by the admin
The door can be set to auto-lock or to automatically unlock when your connected smartphone is outside of the Bluetooth radius that you can configure through the Ultraloq application. Typically the range is around 30 feet.
- Q Do you have plans to integrate with and support Ring security? answer nowAsked by May 5, 2020 9:10 AMonAnswered by the admin
Unfortunately, this model is not compatible with Ring systems.
- Answered by the admin
Installing the interior unit upside down is not recommended as the mounting plate is designed to be installed upright. If installed upside down, you may need to modify the borehole on your door.
- Q Does this come with a deadbolt and replace my existing? answer nowAsked by February 8, 2020 5:07 PMonAnswered by the admin
Yes, this is a deadbolt model that would replace the existing deadbolt on your door.
- Answered by the admin
The exterior (keypad) side of the unit is weather rated for waterproofing. However, the interior side is not weather rated. As such, this unit is not recommended for full exterior applications such as fence gates or any door where both sides are exposed to the weather.