$49.00 – $79.00
- 30-minute video call with our in-house locksmiths
- Virtual walkthrough of DIY installation
- Schedule at your convenience
- Safer and more affordable than hiring an in-person locksmith
- Service fee is per door
We Can Help
Let us help you install your new lock. We have a team of certified locksmiths (ALOA Association) that are ready to walk you through the installation process. This innovative solution is safer than inviting a stranger into your home. And, our virtual service costs 82% less than the standard in-person locksmithing option.
We have setup a unique technical experience where we can talk through your installation while also visually demonstrating it through a video session. All you have to do is follow our guidance as we take the think work out of the project.
Most stand-alone mechanical and electronic locks
Access control systems, cable pulls, panels, power supplies, vertical rods or anything electric such as electrified strikes, mags, automatic exit devices like ADA openers, and low voltage commercial powered openers. GoKeyless GKI (GoKeyless Integrations), our in-field installation service, can assist with hardwired access control projects. Contact the GKI Team
- Service is non-refundable. All sales are final.
- Customer is responsible for providing all necessary tools for installation.
- Customer must have technical ability to video chat with our technicians, including internet connected device, internet access.
- It is advised that customer remove existing door hardware before video session. Any assistance with removal will be considered part of the paid timeline.
- Service is non-refundable if customer orders incorrect product.
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.