Von Duprin 6211
Electric Strike for Mortise Locks without Deadbolts
$510.01 – $601.78
Also for use with cylindrical applications.
- Door Application: Mortise locks without deadbolt & cylindrical locks on single door, hollow metal frame
- Accepts 3⁄4″ (19mm) Throw Latchbolt
- Six Finishes
- Fail Secure — Fail Safe models available upon request
- Horizontally Adjustable
- Plug Connectors
- Heavy-duty Stainless Steel construction
- Tested to over 250,000 cycles
- 1500 lbs. holding strength
- 70 lbs. impact strength
- Resistance in Ohms ±10% @ 70°F. 12V: 21, 24V: 82
- Watt-seated @ 70°F. 12V: 7.5, 24V: 8
- Amps-seated @ 70°F. 12V: .6, 24V: .33
- Amps-inrush @ 70°F. 12V: .6, 24V: .33
A drop in replacement for Von Duprin model 3140 and Folder Adams model 712 electric strikes, the Von Duprin 6211 electric strike gives you the ability to add remote release to your door, while it is locked. What this means in practice is your front office staff, or manager can simply buzz someone in remotely without the need to leave their desk. When the strike is energized — typically from a receptionist button, transmitter, or switch — the 6211 will release its lip, allowing the latchbolt to move up and over it without retracting. This occurs as the person being welcomed in by the buzzing sound pulls the door open. The Von Duprin 6211 electric strike will give you plenty of mileage. Its cast from stainless steel, and features an adjustable back box to compensate for mis-aligned doors and frames. Your Von Duprin 6211 electric strike also comes furnished with two piece plug connectors to aid in making the installation process as easy as it can get. These connectors come in handy for removal of the strike should you ever need to service it too.
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.