Von Duprin EL 9927EO
SVR Exit with Electric Latch Retraction
$1,895.17 – $2,201.58
Surface Vertical Rod Panic Bar
- Heavy-duty; ANSI A156.3 – 2001 Grade 1
- Compatible with All Types of Single or Double Stock Hollow Metal Doors
- Multiple Architectural Finishes; Satin Chrome (26D), Satin Aluminum (28) typically ship same day, premium finishes may be subject to delivery lead time
- 24 VDC Solenoid Assembly; Contains a SPDT Signal Switch to Monitor the Outside Trim/Door Condition (locked or unlocked). Optional LX Latchbolt Monitor Switch may be custom ordered to Monitor the Latch Bolt
- Fail Safe (FS); When power is off, the trim is unlocked. The trim may then be relocked electrically by applying power. The device is field convertible for fail secure (FSE) applications
- Outside Trim Cylinder (not included) retracts the latch bolt for mechanical override, night latch function
- Covers Existing 86 or 161 Cutouts In Above Door Types
- Grooved Case
- Non-Handed; Fits Left and Right Swing Doors
- Useful with Automatic Door Operators
- Solenoid; 0.25 AMPS @ 24VDC
- Each Switch; Up to 2.0 AMPS @ 24VDC Maximum
Custom orders accepted with Option for Chexit — Controlled Exit Device. Additional charges apply. 15 Second Delay furnished standard. **OVER 15 SECOND DELAY REQUIRES A LETTER OF APPROVAL FROM AUTHORITY HAVING LOCAL JURISDICTION.
|Door Opening Size|
3 ft., 4 ft.
Satin Chrome, Bright Brass, Polished Chrome, Satin Aluminum, Satin Brass, Satin Bronze, Dark Bronze
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.