Von Duprin EL9947WDCEO CVR Exit Device with Electric Latch Retraction
Concealed Vertical Rod Panic Bar for Wood Doors
$1,724.57 – $1,857.00
- Heavy-duty; ANSI A156.3 – 2001 Grade 1
- Compatible for use on Single or Double wood doors
- Multiple Architectural Finishes; Satin Chrome (26D), Satin Aluminum (28) typically ship same day. Premium finishes available upon request
- 24 VDC Solenoid Assembly; Contains a SPDT Signal Switch to Monitor the Outside Trim/Door Condition (locked or unlocked). Optional LX Latchbolt Monitor Switch may be custom ordered to Monitor the Latch Bolt
- Fail Safe (FS); When power is off, the trim is unlocked. The trim may then be relocked electrically by applying power. The device is field convertible for fail secure (FSE) applications
- Outside Trim Cylinder (not included) retracts the latch bolt for mechanical override, night latch function
- Covers Existing 86 or 161 Cutouts In Above Door Types
- Grooved Case
- Non-Handed; Fits Left and Right Swing Doors
- Useful with Automatic Door Operators
- Solenoid; 0.25 AMPS @ 24VDC
- Each Switch; Up to 2.0 AMPS @ 24VDC Maximum
Custom orders accepted with Option for Chexit — Controlled Exit Device. Additional charges apply. 15 Second Delay furnished standard. **OVER 15 SECOND DELAY REQUIRES A LETTER OF APPROVAL FROM AUTHORITY HAVING LOCAL JURISDICTION.
The Von Duprin EL9947WDCEO concealed vertical rod wood door exit only device with electric latch retraction allows you to begin a new installation or convert an existing single or double wood exit door with concealed vertical rods to access control, and remote buzz in. With this electrified panic device, you bypass the need and cost of using maglocks. Most commonly found on exterior exit pairs with no mullion, and exit doors employing the old-style swing push bars, concealed vertical rods feature 2-point latching and secure the door into place by fitting into a strike in the top door jamb, and floor surface. A handle trim with key entry is typically found on the exterior side of the door. Without electric latch retraction, the only way to grant entry is by distributing key copies (not safe), continually running to the door each time someone needs in (not efficient), or by manually dogging (holding back the latch) the panic device (not secure). The electric latch retraction feature of the Von Duprin EL9947WDCEO allows you to transition away from keys by providing you the ability to add keypad or card access, and remotely lock and unlock the door from a control room, manager’s office, secretary’s desk, or using a hand-held transmitter. When a PIN code, card, or other authorized credential gets presented to the reader, your access control system will energize the solenoid on the EL 9947WDCEO to retract the latch bolt, enabling pass thru. This same solenoid is also used for the momentary, or extended unlatching via a switch, or door release button. EL 9947WDCEO does not include the current transfer cord from door to frame, nor the power supply or operator switch. We offer these at checkout.
|Door Opening Size||
3 ft., 4 ft.
Satin Chrome, Satin Aluminum
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.