Von Duprin EPT-2
Electric Power Transfer with Two 18 Guage Wires
- UL Rated
- Door Applications: High Amp, and applications where you are powering one device, for example, Von Duprin EL exit operator. Applications where you are powering more than one device, order the EPT-10 which provides ten 24 guage wire
- Fits Swing Doors: Up to 5″ butt hinges – 180° Swing; 5 1/2″ butt hinges – 130° Swing; 6″ butt hinges – 110° Swing; 3/4″ butt offset pivots – 180° Swing°
- Not for use with swing clear hinges or center-hung pivots
- Accommodates 12 or 24 volt DC
- Includes two 18 gauge wires (more than enough), up to 2 amps @ 24VDC, with a 16 amps maximum surge
- Housing Dimensions: 9″ x 1 1/4″ x 1-5/8″
A more industrial alternative to a current loop cord, the EPT-10 electric power transfer by Von Duprin is well suited for moving power from door frame to the door, especially at electrified openings with heavy traffic, or abuse. Completely hidden from view when the door is closed, the EPT2 electric power transfer comes furnished with 2ea. 18 guage wires, and installs by mortising one half into the frame, and one half into the door. A flexible armored conduit secures the wires as they pass between the two halves.
Satin Aluminum, Dark Bronze Painted
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.