Mini-Mullion Mount Proximity Reader
$103.57 – $113.04
- Read Range: Up to 3”
- Weight: 4.1 oz
- Dimensions: 4.26″ x 1.72″ x 0.81″
- Accommodates interior, exterior, metal, and non-metal installation environments
- Quick-connect cable for easy installation
- Easy-to-install mounting bracket
- Tri-state LED (red, green, amber) visual indicator and audio feedback representing status and activity information, easily discernible for the auldibly or visually impaired
- Wiegand output for simple interface with most access control panels
- Wiring: 18 or 20 AWG 12 shielded wire, depending on distance to panel
- Multiple color options
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Front-end Only, Prox Card/Fob
Black, Cream, Cool Tone Gray, Warm Tone Brown
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Would this unit be a correct replacement for Kaba Model R79-1N1 reader? answer nowAsked by March 3, 2018 10:00 AMonA Unfortunately, we would need a picture or a spec sheet to let you know for sure. Keep in mind that with most readers you are looking for a 125Khz or 13.56 Mhz. Knowing if your reader is on one of these 2 frequencies will tell you its compatibility. This model above is a 125Khz reader.
- Q are these readers compatible with Honeywell WIN-PAK? answer nowAsked by February 6, 2018 11:43 AMonA These readers are opened ended 125 kHz Wiegand readers. If your board meets those specs then this reader will work in those parameters.
- Q Once I purchase this, where do I go for the cards? And how do I activate the card so that this re... answer nowAsked by July 20, 2017 4:01 PMonA
As this is only a front end reader you will need a full access control system in order for this unit to work. Cards can be purchased and even printed from us depending on the system you have and they would be activated in that same system. If you do not have a system please contact our sales staff so that they can direct you to the product you need.