Yale Assure Lock Interconnected Lockset YRC216 with Z-Wave
Push Button Electronic Deadbolt
Bulk pricing available. The more you purchase the more you save! Add to cart for discount.
Goodbye keys and hello convenience. Ideal for multi-family, residential, and light-duty commercial projects, this Z-Wave integrated push button lock from Yale offers a smooth weather resistant design and easy installation. The interior lever retracts the latch and deadbolt simultaneously for a quick exit while the motorized deadbolt ensures a secure lock every time.
Yale Assure Lock Interconnected Lock Series
- Yale Real Living Assure Lock Interconnected combines electronic deadbolts with the convenience of a passage lever for panic proof egress
- From the inside, both the latchbolt and the deadbolt are retracted simultaneously in a single motion for a quick and easy exit
- Z-Wave integrated
- Installs in minutes with just a screwdriver, DIY installation or professionally installed
- Field reversible handing
- Stores 25 pin codes or 250 when integrated into a Z-Wave or ZigBee system
- Rubber gasket protects your door and shields your lock from weather elements
- Motorized, tapered deadbolt
- Low battery indicator and 9V battery back-up terminal on key free models
- Solid metal escutcheon
- Privacy button prevents unwanted access from the outside at the touch of a button
- Voice assisted programming on the touchscreen models
- Capacitive touchscreen or acrylic push button keypad with backlit numbers
- Keypads wake with a touch
These locks present a significant benefit to multi-family and multi-unit projects, commonly requiring rekeying:
- Multi-family residences
- Assisted living facilities
- Public restrooms
- Office and small business applications
YRC216 with Z-Wave
- Single point lock
- The latchbolt is operated by either lever at all times
- The deadbolt is activated by either lever at all times
- Deadbolt activated by push button or key on outside or by thumbturn on inside
- The interior lever retracts the latch and deadbolt simultaneously
*Augusta lever style shown, additional lever styles available by special order
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
Ideal for multi-family, residential, and light-duty commercial projects, the Yale Interconnected Lockset offers a smooth design and easy DIY installation with just a screwdriver. A rubberized gasket protects the lock and door from weather while the solid metal escutcheon protects against break-in attempts. Simultaneous retraction of the deadbolt and latchbolt with the lever means a speedy exit. With the ability to store up to 250 unique codes through Z-Wave, you can ensure specific lock access to a large amount of visitors. Backlit push buttons allow for low light access and a privacy button prevents any access at all. Available in three finishes. Additional lever styles available by special order.
1 3/8 to 1 3/4 in.
2 3/8 to 2 3/4 in. adjustable
2 1/4 in. (Lever), 1 x 2 1/4 in. (Deadbolt)
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
5°F to 158°F (-15°C to 70°C)
|Battery Temperature Range|
-14°F to 131°F (-10°C to 55°C)
|Storage Temperature Range|
-40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
Yale Real Living
25 (Up to 250 when connected to Z-Wave network)
3 Year Mechanical, 1 Year Finish and Electronics
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is the lachtbolt lockable independently from the deadbolt? I ask because I would like to be able ... answer nowAnswered by the admin
No, the latch bolt is a passage latch bolt. It would not provide any additional security as it is smaller than the deadbolt itself and if the deadbolt is compromised the latch can do nothing to stop it as it is a smaller throw than the deadbolt.
- Q How long does the battery last? Maybe the better question is how many unlocks/locks? Is there a w... answer nowAnswered by the admin
The average lifespan for the batteries is about one year depending on the usage. The Audit trail is more dependent upon the app you use as it can vary from one HUB manufacturer to the next as that is all depending on what their app does and not the lock itself. Durability is more or less related to the environment where the product is installed and is quite subjective. This is however, an ANSI rated Grade 2 lock and it comes with a three year mechanical and one year electronic and finishes warranty. Again, the usage of Alexa and Google is dependent on the HUB system you have and not the lock.