Yale Assure YRC246 Z-Wave
Wireless Key Free Touchscreen Interconnected Lock
Bulk pricing available. The more you purchase the more you save! Add to cart for discount.
Clearance – Limited Quantities Remaining
Goodbye keys and hello convenience. Ideal for multi-family, residential, and light-duty commercial projects, this Z-Wave integrated key free touchscreen lock from Yale offers a smooth weather resistant design and easy installation. The interior lever retracts the latch and deadbolt simultaneously for a quick exit while the motorized deadbolt ensures a secure lock every time.
Yale Assure Lock Interconnected Lock Series
- Yale Real Living Assure Lock Interconnected combines electronic deadbolts with the convenience of a passage lever for panic proof egress
- From the inside, both the latchbolt and the deadbolt are retracted simultaneously in a single motion for a quick and easy exit
- Z-Wave integrated
- Installs in minutes with just a screwdriver, DIY installation or professionally installed
- Field reversible handing
- Stores 25 pin codes or 250 when integrated into a Z-Wave or ZigBee system
- Rubber gasket protects your door and shields your lock from weather elements
- Motorized, tapered deadbolt
- Low battery indicator and 9V battery back-up terminal on key free models
- Solid metal escutcheon
- Privacy button prevents unwanted access from the outside at the touch of a button
- Voice assisted programming on the touchscreen models
- Capacitive touchscreen or acrylic push button keypad with backlit numbers
- Keypads wake with a touch
These locks present a significant benefit to multi-family and multi-unit projects, commonly requiring rekeying:
- Multi-family residences
- Assisted living facilities
- Public restrooms
- Office and small business applications
YRC246 with Z-Wave
- Single point lock
- The latchbolt is operated by either lever at all times
- The deadbolt is activated by either lever at all times
- Deadbolt activated by touchscreen or by thumbturn on inside
- The interior lever retracts the latch and deadbolt simultaneously
*Augusta lever style shown
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
Ideal for multi-family, residential, and light-duty commercial projects, the Yale Interconnected Lockset offers a smooth design and easy DIY installation with just a screwdriver. A rubberized gasket protects the lock and door from weather while the solid metal escutcheon protects against break-in attempts. Simultaneous retraction of the deadbolt and latchbolt with the lever means a speedy exit. With the ability to store up to 250 unique codes through Z-Wave, you can ensure specific lock access to a large amount of visitors. The backlit touchscreen allows for low light access and a privacy button prevents any access at all. Available in three finishes. Additional lever styles are available by special order.
1 3/8 to 1 3/4 in.
2 3/8 to 2 3/4 in. adjustable
2 1/4 in. (Lever), 1 x 2 1/4 in. (Deadbolt)
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
5°F to 158°F (-15°C to 70°C)
|Battery Temperature Range|
-14°F to 131°F (-10°C to 55°C)
|Storage Temperature Range|
-40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
Yale Real Living
25 (Up to 250 when connected to Z-Wave network)
3 Year Mechanical, 1 Year Finish and Electronics
|Center to Center|
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin
No, these are Z-wave only and we do not carry Zigbee products.
- Q YRC246 w/ Zwave: If door is deadbolt locked and someone tries to enter, will lever still turn and... answer nowAnswered by the admin
The entire lock remains locked even without the deadbolt being thrown, so even with the deadbolt being thrown the lever is still locked. It will only engage when a correct code is entered.
- Answered by the admin
We are sorry but there is not a 3" extension kit for this lock. We would recommend that you speak with our sales staff to help you find a lock that will meet your needs and fit on a 3" thick door.