Yale Assure Lock YRD426NR Bluetooth Touchscreen Deadbolt
Welcome mats should be for shoes, not hiding keys! Remotely control this Bluetooth enabled touchscreen deadbolt with just your phone and free Yale Assure app. Lock and unlock your door, create and share digital keys with friends, family, and sitters and even schedule when those keys are usable.
Yale Assure Lock
- Sleek backlit touchscreen
- Manage up to 12 unique codes to share with friends and family (25 with Apple HomeKit, 250 with Network module)
- Weather Protection Gasket
- One Touch Locking
- Privacy Mode – privacy button located on the interior side of the lock enables users to temporarily disable user codes
- Tamper Resistant Battery Cover
- Tamper Alert – audible alarm sounds if there is an attempt to forcibly remove the lock
- Automatically relocks after 30 seconds
- Simple to install on standard doors and replaces your existing deadbolt in minutes with just a screwdriver
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.36, Grade 2
- Lifetime limited warranty for finish and mechanical, one year electronics
Yale Assure App
- Manage multiple Assure Locks and homes by swiping through your keyring
- Customize settings including pin codes, lock modes, sounds and more
- Share digital keys with friends and family and set unique schedules for each
- Delete codes in seconds when you need to
- Warns you when the battery is low
- Available for iOS and Android
Twist and Go Unlocking
- Rotate your smartphone 90 degrees to the left and again to the right before approaching the door to automatically ready your digital key
- Unlock without having to use a key or enter a code
- Prevents unwarranted or unintended access that often happens with other Bluetooth enabled locks
Ideal for any residential project, the Yale Assure Electronic Lock series with Bluetooth offers a smooth design and easy-to-use wireless lock control through your smartphone and Yale Assure app. Create, manage and share up to 12 unique 4 to 8 digit codes for family, friends, and guests. Codes can be further customized for scheduled access, such as for weekend visits from the in-laws or a few hours on weekdays for the sitter and other service providers. With the unique Twist & Go feature you can unlock your door by rotating your phone like a real key to wirelessly unlock your door, no key or code entry needed. The extra twist ensures that you don’t accidentally unlock your door, which may occur with other similar Bluetooth locks.
The Yale app also provides access notifications and history so you can keep track of who is going in and out of your home and low-battery alerts. Backlit push buttons allow for low light access and a privacy button prevents any access at all by temporarily disabling user codes. Both the YRD416 Push Button and YRD426 Touchscreen (shown) Bluetooth Assure Lock models come with a key override for traditional key use in an emergency or as a backup in case the batteries run out.
6 1/16 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) x 1 3/8 (D) in.
6 7/8 (H) x 3 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in. (1 3/8 in. requires special thin door gasket)
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
2 3/4 in., 2 3/8 in.
Keypad – Digits
4 to 8 Digits
Bluetooth, Auto Relocking, Scheduling, Remote Control, Privacy/Lockdown
Grade 2 (Better), A156.36
Grade 2 (Better), A156.36
Assure, Yale Real Living
1 Year Electronic, Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin
While it is weatherproof it is not able to be installed on a gate as the interior is not weatherproofed.
- Q I need to be able to set up the lock so it will only open from 7am to 10 pm seven days a week. th...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now