Yale Assure YRD246NR619
Key Free Touchscreen Deadbolt - Satin Nickel
CLEARANCE – Limited Quantities Remaining
- New Key Free – Bump Proof
- Easy to Use, Install & Program
- Innovative, tamper-resistant keyless entry security deadbolt
- Sleek, capacitive touchscreen with Voice-Assisted Programming
- Contemporary, high-tech look and feel
- Fast retrofit of traditional deadbolts
- Tapered bolt accommodates misaligned doors
- 25 users, can add/delete individually
- Illuminated touchscreen for night time access
- One year battery life; low battery warning
- Deadbolt motor; motorized bolt in and out
- Non-handed, compatible with left and right swinging doors
- Door Conditions: For use on all standard interior and exterior doors
- External battery jump start (9V)
- Upgrade with compatible Yale Z-Wave Network Module for wireless smart features
- 1-year warranty for the original owner for electronics, and lifetime limited warranty for finish and mechanical operation
5 13/64 (H) x 2 49/64 (W) x 1 3/16 (D) in.
6 57/64 (H) x 2 61/64 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in. (thin door gasket required for 1-3/8 in. thick doors)
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
|Battery Temperature Range|
14°F to 131°F
4 to 8 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Yale Real Living
Keypad – Digits
Front body: Weather Resistant
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-22°F to 140°F
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
5°F to 158°F
|Storage Temperature Range|
-40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
Grade 2 (Better), A156.36
Grade 2 (Better)
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.