Yale Assure YRL216-NR
Electronic Pushbutton Lever Lock
No keys, no problems! The Yale YRL216 electronic keypad lever lock provides keyless freedom by using your code instead. Create and share digital codes for friends and family right from your smartphone. Briefly disable user codes with Privacy Mode for some well deserved you time.
- Keypad with backlit numbers that won’t wear off – Touchscreen model available
- 9V battery backup terminal
- Manage up to 25 unique codes to share with friends and family
- Weather Protection Gasket
- One-touch locking and keypad wake-up
- Privacy Mode – privacy button located on the interior side of the lock enables users to temporarily disable user codes
- Tamper Resistant Battery Cover
- Tamper Alert – audible alarm sounds if there is an attempt to forcibly remove the lock
- Automatically relocks after 30 seconds
- Key Override – Yale KW-1 5-pin brass cylinder supplied, 2 keys provided
- Simple to install on standard doors and replaces your existing deadbolt in minutes with just a screwdriver
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.36, Grade 2
- Lifetime limited warranty for finish and mechanical, one year electronics
Built for doors that don’t need a deadbolt, the Yale Assure Lever Lock is well suited for side entryways, home to garage doors, basements and most interior doors. Equipped with a keypad featuring backlit numbers that won’t wear off, you will always be able to enter your code correctly each time. You can create up to 25 codes to share with anyone who needs to gain entry to your door. The lock is set to automatically relock in 30 seconds upon closing. Press the lock button to wake up your keypad or lock your door. If there is an attempt to forcibly remove the lock, an audible alarm will sound. Locked out with no power? Using a 9V battery, you can power the backup terminal on the underside of the lock to give it enough juice to enter your code and your door or use the keyed override with two keys included. You can enable Privacy Mode by pressing the button on the interior side of the lock to disable user codes temporarily. Now you can watch your favorite show or take a nap without being disturbed. The Assure Lever can be used as a standalone keypad lock, or integrated into your smart home network by installing a Yale Z-Wave Network Module to the lock and connecting to a controller. This will enable remote management of your smart home or lock, and for you to receive alerts on your smartphone from anywhere.
Assure Lever with Yale Z-Wave Network Module already installed available
6 1/16 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) x 1 3/8 (D) in.
6 7/8 (H) x 3 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Lever Handle Door Locks
4 to 8 Digits
Key, Keypad – Digits
A156.36, Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-22°F to 140°F
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
5°F to 158°F
|Battery Temperature Range|
14°F to 131°F
|Storage Temperature Range|
-40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Weather Resistant Exterior
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I live in the United States and I need a lock for a rental in Puerto Rico. Will this work? answer nowAsked by Maribel Valentin on November 10, 2020 8:31 PMAnswered by the admin
For remote rentals, we typically recommend a smart lock that you can remotely connect to add or change access codes when needed. If this feature is not a necessity for you, then this lock will work great for most home entry doors.
- Q What is the primary power for this unit ? Battery or AC power ? answer nowAsked by Mike w on October 22, 2020 9:35 PMAnswered by the admin
This lock is powered by 4 AA batteries.