Yale Assure YRL236
Z-Wave Plus Pushbutton Keypad Lever
No keys, no problems! Yale YRL236ZW2 electronic keypad lever lock provides total key freedom by using your smartphone instead. Create and share digital codes for friends and family right from your smartphone. Program lighting scenarios upon opening your door by connecting to your Z-Wave network.
Yale Assure Lock
- Keypad with backlit numbers that won’t wear off – Touchscreen model available
- 100% Key free means no pick or bump break-ins
- 9V battery backup terminal
- Manage up to 250* unique codes to share with friends and family
- Weather Protection Gasket
- One-touch locking and keypad wake-up
- Privacy Mode – privacy button located on the interior side of the lock enables users to temporarily disable user codes
- Tamper Resistant Battery Cover
- Tamper Alert – audible alarm sounds if there is an attempt to forcibly remove the lock
- Automatically relocks after 30 seconds
- Simple to install on standard doors and replaces your existing lever or knob lock in minutes with just a screwdriver
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.36, Grade 2
- Lifetime limited warranty for finish and mechanical, one year electronics
*When connected to a Z-Wave controller, 25 user codes when standalone
Smart Home Ready
- Z-Wave Plus module installed
- Enroll into a Z-Wave controller and alarm systems for remote management
- Receive notifications on your smartphone when someone unlocks your door right on your smartphone*
- Compatible with Ring, Samsung SmartThinks, Wink, Iris, Vera, BeHome247 and more
*Assure Lock must be paired to compatible Z-Wave controller or alarm panel
Built for doors that don’t need a deadbolt, the Yale Assure Lever Lock is well suited for side entryways, home to garage doors, basements and most interior doors. The Assure Lever can be used as a standalone keypad lock, or integrated into your smart home network with the included Z-Wave Network Module installed in the lock and connecting to a Z-Wave controller. Compatible with Ring, Vera, BeHome247, Iris, Samsung SmartThinks, Wink and more! This will enable remote management of your smart home or lock, and for you to receive alerts on your smartphone from anywhere. This keyless lock is tamper proof so no key picking or bumping it open, with the added bonus of no more lost keys. If there is an attempt to forcibly remove the lock, an audible alarm will sound. Equipped with a keypad featuring backlit numbers that won’t wear off, you will always be able to enter your code correctly each time. You can create up to 25 codes (250 when connected to a Z-Wave controller) to share with anyone who needs to gain entry to your door. The lock is set to automatically relock in 30 seconds upon closing. Press the lock button to wake up your keypad or lock your door. Locked out with no power? Using a 9V battery, you can power the backup terminal on the underside of the lock to give it enough juice to enter your code and your door. You can enable Privacy Mode by pressing the button on the interior side of the lock to disable user codes temporarily. Now you can watch your favorite show or take a nap without being disturbed.
6 1/16 (H) x 2 9/16 (W) x 2 7/16 (D) in.
6 3/8 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) x 3 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
2 1/8 in. diameter face hole, Edge Bore: 1 in.
4 to 8 Digits
25 (Up to 250 when connected to Z-Wave network)
Keypad – Digits
Auto Relocking, Battery Backup, Privacy/Lockdown, Tamper Alerts, Z-Wave Plus
Yale Real Living
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
1 Year Electronic, Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.