Yale YRD246 Key Free Touch Screen Deadbolt – Oil Rubbed Bronze
Out of stock
- New Key Free – Bump Proof
- Easy to Use, Install & Program
- Innovative, tamper-resistant keyless entry security deadbolt
- Sleek, capacitive touchscreen with Voice-Assisted Programming
- Contemporary, high-tech look and feel
- Fast retrofit of traditional deadbolts
- Tapered bolt accomodates mis-aligned doors
- Users — 25, add/delete individually
- Illuminated touchscreen for night time access
- One year battery life; low battery warning
- Deadbolt motor; motorized bolt in and out
- Non-handed, compatible with left and right swinging doors
- Door Conditions: For use on all standard interior and exterior doors
- Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze See satin nickel & bright brass
- External battery jump start (9V)
- Adjustable 2-3/8″ or 2-3/4″ Backset
- Model #: YRD246NROBP
- 1-year warranty for the original owner for electronics, and lifetime limited warranty for finish and mechanical operation
6 5/64 (H) x 2 23/32 (W) x 1 11/32 (D) in.
6 57/64 (H) x 2 61/64 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
4 to 8 Digits
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in. (1 3/8 in. requires special thin door gasket)
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Assure, Yale Real Living
Front body: Weather Resistant
Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better), A156.36
Grade 2 (Better)
|Battery Temperature Range|
14°F to 131°F
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-22°F to 140°F
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
5°F to 158°F
|Storage Temperature Range|
-40°F to -185°F
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I am a business owner and several employees have keys to front entrance deadbolt lock, I want to ... answer nowAnswered by the admin Z-wave technology has advanced to allow you to program your lock when paired with a hub to act on a daily schedule of locking and unlocking at your specified times. Please take a look at the Vera hub and link below it learn more about its capabilities https://www.gokeyless.com/product/veraplus/
- Q Dose this come with the monitor like in this video at 1 minute it shows it if you could tell me t... answer nowAnswered by the adminWhile this is the lock that has all the features described in the video a branded monitor such as the Control 4 displayed in the video would be offered through Control 4. You could use an iPad, or tablet to accomplish a similar setup to what is presented in the video by pairing this lock with a VeraEdge, VeraPlus, or BeHome Z-Wave controller, and then accessing these system's automation software from your tablet. However, the Control 4 tablet is actually a giant remote so that is the only capability that it provides. As for the Z-wave systems we offer a VeraEdge + Yale lock kit. With which you can do something very similar to the video.