Yale nexTouch AUR-NTM-62
Sectional Mortise Touchscreen Keypad Lock
$664.00 – $677.54
Wireless Capable – Pairs to Z-Wave Systems
Step up your property’s security with nexTouch! Skip the lockouts, re-keying, and expensive hard-wiring. Fast, effortless monitoring of doors, generate secure on-demand access codes, and control connected Z-Wave devices all from a centralized hub.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Commercial Project Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9003
- Backlit capacitive touchscreen keypad – pushbutton model also available
- Designed for small business applications
- Integrates seamlessly with existing Z-Wave alarm and automation systems, including VeraEdge and VeraPlus controllers
- User capacity: 25-500*
- Easy to install; standard door prep, 2-1/8″ cross-bore, 1″ edge bore
- Augusta lever
- Enables easy and remote management of access rights
- Reduces cost of re-keying
- Includes cylinder override
- Voice prompted programming
- Provides real-time notifications
- Privacy mode to lockout keypad entry
- Low battery indicator
- Weather resistant seal
- 9V battery back-up
*500 Users with Wireless, 25 Users Stand-alone without Wireless
Don’t waste time and money with lockouts, lost keys, and cumbersome key management. Skip the hassle and go keyless with the Yale nexTouch Sectional Mortise Lock. This heavy-duty mortise lock is equipped with a sleek capacitive touchscreen for digital code entry and a ADA friendly lever. Quickly generate secure digital codes to send to staff, vendors, and guests and monitor doors with real-time notifications. The nexTouch Z-Wave series easily integrates into your existing or new Z-Wave network, providing streamlined and centralized property management without having to install extra software. The lock’s low-battery indicator alerts you when it’s time to change batteries, and the 9V battery backup on the exterior prevents a lockout should the lock lose power. In case of emergency, a manual key override is available. Ideal for multi-family, small business, or mixed-use properties.
Benefits of Z-Wave Plus vs. Classic Z-Wave
- Latest advancements in Chip Technology
- Equipped with latest “Next Gen” hardware
- Enhanced security features
- Improved RF range +39%
- Improved battery life +30%
- Lock will be enrolled with “One Button Enrollment” feature
This is Z-Wave device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
2 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
Key, Keypad – Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore
Audit Trail, Privacy, Remote Control, Temporary Codes, Timed Codes, Z-Wave Plus
Yale Commercial SFIC
Mortise, Mortise w/Deadbolt
4 to 6 Digits
3 Year Manufacturer
Front body: Weather Resistant
Lever Handle Door Locks
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does this support automatic locking and unlocking, based on proximity of my phone? answer nowAsked by May 13, 2022 9:40 PMonA
This model does support automatic locking and unlocking based on a schedule. However, this model does not communicate to the lock via BLE and cannot automatically unlock based on your device's distance from the door.
- Q Looking to use these locks in a multi-dwelling unit (apartment) building that will be using OpenP... answer nowAsked by February 10, 2022 11:46 AMonA
OpenPath currently does not support the Yale product line.
Out of the box, this lock communicates via Z-Wave. However, the radio module can be swapped to support Zigbee rather than Z-Wave. For this, you will need the AYR202-ZB-HA Zigbee Smart Module. This can be ordered through any of our sales representatives!
- Q Does the keypad also engage the deadbolt when the code is entered? Mine doesn’t and I can’t figur... answer nowAsked by August 7, 2021 4:46 PMonA
The deadbolt should automatically extend when the door is shut. When a valid code is entered, the handle will retract both the deadbolt and the latch itself.
- Q Can this lock be scheduled to be unlocked all day for customers? For example, 9-5 is open then af... answer nowAsked by July 4, 2021 1:11 PMonA
As a stand-alone lock, there are no scheduling features to keep the door unlocked at set periods of the day. However, this can be accomplished when connected to a Z-Wave hub such as Vera or SmartThings.
- Q What is the length of the Mortise Lock (I have an 8" gap for my mortise pocket)? answer nowAsked by June 10, 2021 10:12 AMon
- Q Will this lock work on a multi-point locking system where you lift the lever handle up to engage ... answer nowAsked by March 22, 2021 8:55 PMonA
The handle will retract the deadbolt on the mortise body, but this model was not designed to operate multipoint locking systems.
- Q The installation guide suggests optional “network” or smart modules to allow connectivity; does a... answer nowAsked by March 15, 2021 11:23 PMonA
Certain models include a network module already, while other locks can be purchased without an included module. We currently carry a couple of different modules for the Yale Assure and NexTouch lines.
Zigbee Network Modules are available as special order items.
- Q Can you use just the mortise lock without the handle? answer nowAsked by February 6, 2021 12:43 PMonA
A handle, knob, or paddle would be required in order to retract the latch on the mortise body.