Yale Look YRV740WI-693
WiFi Digital Door Viewer
Not home? No problem. See and speak to visitors with the full color viewer or the Yale Look app. Motion detection alerts you to visitors and the video and photo timeline history show activity, day or night. Now never miss a package delivery, or a friend who stopped by.
- Motion detection capabilities allow you to view every visitor while you were out regardless of whether or not they ring your doorbell*
- See who has stopped by your house from your smartphone
- Have a live a two-way conversation with a visitor, even if you aren’t home
- Easily invite family to see activity at your home*
- Easily select still image or 5-to-10 second video clip with time and date stamp when someone visits*
Look Door Viewer from the Interior
- Full Color with 105° wide angle view
- Battery Indicator light flashes when batteries are low, receive notifications via your mobile app.
- Micro SD Card Slot to store images and videos with time and date stamp
- Display Button is easy for all family members to reach
Look Door Viewer Exterior Camera
- Motion Detection: Set camera to activate as a visitor approaches.
- Microphone and Speaker: Easily talk with visitors whether you’re home or not
- Camera: Take photos or video. Turn on night vision to get images any time of day
- Door Bell: Pressed door bell activates image/video capture
- Replaces existing peephole and installs in minutes with a screwdriver. Fits standard doors 1 3/8″ – 2 1/4″ thick with a 9/16″ (14mm) through hole.
Inside the Box
- Look Door Viewer™
- Micro SD Card
- Mounting Bracket and Screws
- Door Template
- Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Micro USB Cable
- Requires 802.11 b/g/n WiFi
- HD camera with 720P
- Configurable motion detection range 3 to 6 feet
With the Yale Look peephole camera you always know who’s knocking. Easily see and speak to visitors through the full color 105° wide angle viewer at home or the Yale Look smartphone app when you’re not. Configurable from 3 to 6 feet, motion detection will alert you to visitors and the video and the photo timeline history will ensure you always know who is, or was, at your door. Micro SD card storage allows you to save timestamped photos and 5 to 10 second videos which you can access through the app. The 720p HD camera is even equipped with a night vision view so you can be alerted of visitors day or night. A battery light indicator on the viewer and notifications through the app will tell you when it’s time to recharge the battery.
1 3/8 – 2 1/4 in.
9/16 in. (14mm)
Android 4.3 or later, iOS 9 or later
Temperature resistant to -30F
Yale Real Living
Assa Abloy, Yale
Limited 1 Year
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Will the motion detection work through a glass screen door (solid, not just the screen). Thanks. answer nowAnswered by the admin Yes, the motion will still work even behind the glass door. The key is that the motion detection is not hindered or blocked by a solid object.
- Q Is there a way to stream the video to a cloud account (like Google) instead of saving it to an SD... answer nowAnswered by the admin There is no hardware connection set up for ethernet or wifi to connect to the internet. This is a standalone unit.
- Q Does the video screen show video on the inside video monitor when the outside camera senses motio... answer nowAnswered by the admin In order to conserve battery, the recording is a 10 to 15 sec video upon motion. You would be correct that the screen will illuminate once you have a visitor.
- Answered by the admin Yale has not opened its lock to be compatible with Homekit at this time. If you are looking for a lock that will work with Apple HomeKit please take a look at the link below. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/schlage-sense-be479-century/
- Q I live in an apartment building in NYC, can I turn this camera off when I'm home to save battery ... answer nowAnswered by the admin The device will conserve battery by not being used based on motion. It does allow you to take photos from the device.
- Answered by the admin Unfortunately no. This door viewer only has connections for the camera and not for any strike or auxiliary input.
- Answered by the admin Yes, the cable that is provided is only spec'd and designed to span the distance of standard door width.
- Q How long dos the battery last? Are extra batteries available to avoid down time while recharging answer nowAnswered by the admin Battery consumption depends on use. Typically a charge can last a few months however this will change if it is constantly used. Additional packs would have to be purchased through one of our representatives and they can be reached at 937-247-9327 option 1.