Yale Real Living T1L Touchscreen Lock with Z-Wave
Beat key bumping and never struggle finding keys again! This no cylinder modern day smart lock with bump-proof design offers superior home protection and eliminates the hassle of keys and re-keying by doing away with the keyway. Run your home’s security remotely when you pair with a Z-Wave controller like Vera.
- Simple, elegant, tamper-resistant keypad
- Smallest residential keypad to enhance curb appeal
- Accommodates 100 user codes
- Fast Z-Wave® enrollment with the push of a button
- Universal lock and program symbols for ease-of-use
- Enhanced interior design to reduce complexity and installation time
- 4AA batteries included with 9V battery backup
- Illuminated touchscreen for night time access
- For use on all standard interior and exterior doors
- Motorized tapered deadbolt accommodates misaligned doors
- Completely eliminates the need to manage keys
- No need to ever re-key – just set up a NEW access code
- Increased security
- Fully gasketed installation
- Adjustable backset
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
Looking to use voice commands to lock your door with Amazon Alexa? Simply pair the Yale wireless lock to the VeraPlus controller and then enable the Vera skill inside the Alexa app. Speak “Alexa, lock the front door” to your Amazon Echo or Dot, and Vera will lock the door. Cool part is you can add electronic switches, Z-Wave LED bulbs, remote control outlets and other devices to create groups in Alexa for automating certain routines you manually do every day, like turning the lights off and locking the doors when you go to bed at night.
*Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
5 1/8 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) x 15/16 (D) in.
6 7/8 (H) x 3 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
4 to 8 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Remote Control, Z-Wave
Keypad – Digits
Yale Real Living
Grade 2 (Better), A156.36
Grade 2 (Better)
|Battery Temperature Range|
14°F to 131°F
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-22°F to 140°F
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
5°F to 158°F
|Storage Temperature Range|
-40°F to -185°F
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the adminYes, since this is a deadbolt you are able to leave it unlocked until you choose to lock it again. It does have an auto locking feature that you can turn on and off in the main menu should you choose to use that in the future.
- Q Would everything come out of the case to be able to have powder coated a specific color answer nowAnswered by the admin
No, removal of any item out of the case voids the warranty.