Touchscreen Deadbolt with Z-Wave
CLEARANCE – Limited Quantities Available
- Capacitive touchscreen
- High-tech look and feel
- Easy to use, install, and program
- Fast retrofit of traditional deadbolts
- Tapered bolt accommodates mis-aligned doors
- 250 users when connected to Z-Wave controller (25 standalone)
- Remotely control through Z-Wave technology
- Illuminated keypad for night time access
- Battery Operated: 4AA (included). One year battery life; low battery warning
- Deadbolt motor; motorized bolt in and out
- Non-handed, compatible with left and right swinging doors
- Door Conditions: For use on all standard interior and exterior doors
- Adjustable Backset: 2-3/8″ or 2-3/4″
- Key Override: Yale KW-1 5-pin brass cylinder supplied. Optional SC-1 5-pin brass cylinder available upon request. 2 keys provided
5 13/64 (H) x 2 49/64 (W) x 1 3/16 (D) in.
6 57/64 (H) x 2 61/64 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in. (1 3/8 in. requires special thin door gasket)
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
4 to 8 Digits
25 (Up to 250 when connected to Z-Wave network)
Keypad – Digits
A156.36, Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Battery Temperature Range|
14°F to 131°F
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-22°F to 140°F
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
5°F to 158°F
|Storage Temperature Range|
-40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Ring Video Doorbell
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.