Yale Z-Wave Network Module
Plug-In Z-Wave Radio
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Z-Wave Plus network module
- For Yale Assure Locks and nexTouch Locks
- Compatible with these deadbolts and lever locks: YRD216, YRD226, YRD246, YRD256, YRD416, YRD426, YRD446, NTB620 and NTB610
Assure, Yale Home
3/4 (H) x 2 1/4 (W) x 1 1/8 (L) in.
1 Year Manufacturer
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can I fit the Z-Wave module into the lock that used to have the Z-Wave PLUS module? answer nowAsked by July 28, 2022 11:44 AMonA
As long as the current lock is a Yale Assure or NexTouch lock, you certainly may.
- Q Does this work for the Yale YRD256-NR-BSP model? answer nowAsked by May 1, 2021 8:43 PMonA
Yes, this module can be used to upgrade a YRD256 No Radio version to enable Z-Wave communication.
- Q How can I use the radio module activate it or see if it works? answer nowAsked by August 30, 2017 7:57 PMonAThese are only usable with Yale Real Living products and not with any other system. If you have a Yale Real Living product you only need to plug it in and reset the lock to factory mode which you can find in your programming manual or you can contact Yale Real Living support and they will walk you through the process.
- Q WILL THIS MODULE WORK WITH IRIS FROM LOWES? answer nowAsked by August 28, 2017 3:35 PMonAThis is a module designed specifically for Yale locks only and it is only for the older generation prior to Jan. 01 of 2017. Once it is installed in a Yale lock that will accept the card it should work with Z-wave. It is not, however, designed to plug into anything else and just link to a z-wave system.
- Q Will this work with Google home with a a smart things hub? answer nowAsked by August 13, 2017 8:54 AMonAThis is only a Z-wave module for Yale Locks. It is not an accessory item and it does require you to have a Yale lock in order for it to function. If you do it does communicate via Z-wave with smart things.
- Q Is there an app for iPhone to lock it? answer nowAsked by August 10, 2017 8:43 PMon
- Q I have a Yale Real Living entry touchscreen deadbolt. It has a module for AT&T z -wave. Howev... answer nowAsked by April 11, 2017 3:46 PMonA
This module is for changing older Non-Radio Yale locks into Z-wave locks. For anything else questions such as this, you would need to speak with AT&T and Yale as they would have the answer you request.
- Q hello I haveYale YRD220 Keyless Entry Touchscreen Deadbolt this Z-Wave Radio Module is for this d... answer nowAsked by February 2, 2017 5:23 PMonA
Yes, these are designed for Yale Deadbolts and Lever sets that are already pre-compatible with the Z-Wave module. You would need to remove your back cover to see if you have the space available for this module. If you do then it will work but you will have to go through the steps of resetting the lock to factory conditions in order for the Z-Wave module and lock to work together.
- Q Will this module work with amazon Alexa? answer nowAsked by January 29, 2017 3:19 PMonA
This module is designed for specific Yale Z-Wave locks and cannot be used or paired in any other items but Yale. As Alexa is only a communication device and not a HUB you would need to have a system already setup with Alexa and a Z-wave hub in order for the locks to work with Alexa.
0 reviews with a 4-star rating
There are no reviews with a 4-star rating yet