Z-Wave Plus Home Automation Deadbolt Starter Bundle
VeraEdge + SmartCode Contemporary Deadbolt with Home Connect
Bundle includes 1 VeraEdge and 1 Kwikset SmartCode 910 Contemporary Deadbolt Lock
Home Automation Benefits
- Remotely lock and unlock doors from any web-enabled device
- Receive text or email messages to your cell phone from pre-programmed alerts
- Program user access by date and time
- Customize features such as privacy, language, and relock time
- Confirm the status and remaining battery life of your locks remotely
- Audit Capable: View transaction history in real-time
- Z-Wave Plus and Home Connect wireless technology
- Works with Amazon Alexa
- The motor-driven deadbolt latch allows for true remote locking and unlocking
- SmartKey cylinders feature a stainless steel side locking bar, racks and pins for increased strength and security
- Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin & tumbler locks
- Wireless Range: 40 ft. (increase range with repeaters / mesh network)
- SmartKey Security™ is compatible with Kwikset (KW1) keyway
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty. 1 year electronics warranty
Products in this bundle
Looking to use voice commands to lock your door with Amazon Alexa? Simply pair the lock to Vera and then enable the Vera skill inside the Alexa app. Speak “Alexa, lock the front door” to your Amazon Echo or Dot, and Vera will lock the door. Cool part is you can add electronic switches, Z-Wave LED bulbs, remote control outlets and other devices to create groups in Alexa for automating certain routines you manually do every day, like turning off the lights, locking the doors, and closing the garage when you go to bed at night.
*Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Audit Trail, Remote Control, Scheduling, Z-Wave
Keypad – Digits
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can you change the access codes from anywhere? If you are out of state can you still check the st... answer nowA
Yes, with the Z-wave bundle you are able to connect your Z-wave HUB to the internet and communicate with the lock from anywhere using either the phone app or a webpage.
Yes, using the Vera app you can lock and unlock your door from your phone or any other web access device such as a PC.
- Q Is this device all weather rated (able to tolerate direct rain, wind and other elements) or must ... answer nowA
The exterior portion of the deadbolt is weatherproof and can handle such elements without needing a protected entry.
- Q so i want this to open a outside door at the same time every day and locking the same door every ... answer nowAnswered by the admin Yes, you can choose to set a lock and unlock scene by days, weeks, intervals or just once through the online software.