Z-Wave Plus Deadbolt Starter Bundle
VeraEdge + SmartCode Traditional Deadbolt with Home Connect
Bundle includes 1 VeraEdge and 1 Kwikset SmartCode 910 Traditional Deadbolt
Home Automation Benefits
- Remotely lock and unlock doors from any web-enabled device
- Receive text or email messages to your cell phone from pre-programmed alerts
- Program user access by date and time
- Customize features such as privacy, language, and relock time
- Confirm the status and remaining battery life of your locks remotely
- Audit Capable: View transaction history in real-time
- Z-Wave Plus and Home Connect wireless technology
- Works with Amazon Alexa
- The motor-driven deadbolt latch allows for true remote locking and unlocking
- SmartKey cylinders feature a stainless steel side locking bar, racks and pins for increased strength and security
- Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin & tumbler locks
- Wireless Range: 40 ft. (increase range with repeaters / mesh network)
- SmartKey Security™ is compatible with Kwikset (KW1) keyway
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty. 1 year electronics warranty
Products in this bundle
Looking to use voice commands to lock your door with Amazon Alexa? Simply pair the lock to Vera and then enable the Vera skill inside the Alexa app. Speak “Alexa, lock the front door” to your Amazon Echo or Dot, and Vera will lock the door. Cool part is you can add electronic switches, Z-Wave LED bulbs, remote control outlets and other devices to create groups in Alexa for automating certain routines you manually do every day, like turning off the lights, locking the doors, and closing the garage when you go to bed at night.
*Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Audit Trail, Remote Control, Scheduling, Z-Wave
Keypad – Digits
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I purchased a home with this lock and do not have the code. How do I reprogram the lock? answer nowAsked by December 20, 2020 12:15 AMonAnswered by the admin
To accomplish this, we would recommend downloading the programming guide for this lock found in the link below! You will want to perform the factory reset before programming that is found on the second page of this guide if the current code is unknown.
- Q Does this lock work with the Vivint Smarthome system? answer nowAsked by September 9, 2020 10:32 PMonAnswered by the admin
The lock can be paired with the Vivint system. The VeraEdge hub included in this bundle is not required to connect to the Vivint controller.
- Q How many different codes can you program into this lock? answer nowAsked by December 29, 2019 6:35 PMonAnswered by the admin
The lock can hold up to 30 unique codes at a time.
- Answered by the admin
For this model, you would want to login to your Vera account (either through your computer or a mobile device) at home.getvera.com. Once logged in, you will want to go to your Devices, choose your door lock, and choose the option for Add PIN.