Kit includes 1 VeraEdge and 1 Yale Lock
Home Automation Benefits
- Remotely lock and unlock doors from any web-enabled device
- Receive text or email messages to your cell phone from pre-programmed alerts
- Program user access by date and time
- Customize features such as privacy, language, and relock time
- Confirm the status and remaining battery life of your locks remotely
- Audit Capable: View transaction history in real-time
- Innovative, tamper-resistant keyless entry security
- Sleek, capacitive touchscreen
- Contemporary, high-tech look and feel
- Easy to use, install, and program
- Fast retrofit of traditional deadbolts
- Tapered bolt accommodates mis-aligned doors
- Users — 250, add/delete individually
- Illuminated touchscreen for night-time access
- One year battery life; low battery warning
- Deadbolt motor; motorized bolt in and out
- Non-handed, compatible with left and right swinging doors
- Door Conditions: For use on all standard interior and exterior doors
- External battery jump start (9V)
Looking to use voice commands to lock your door with Amazon Alexa? Simply pair the lock to Vera and then enable the Vera skill inside the Alexa app. Speak “Alexa, lock the front door” to your Amazon Echo or Dot, and Vera will lock the door. Cool part is you can add electronic switches, Z-Wave LED bulbs, remote control outlets and other devices to create groups in Alexa for automating certain routines you manually do every day, like turning off the lights, locking the doors, and closing the garage when you go to bed at night.
*Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Remote Control, Z-Wave
Keypad – Digits
Vera, Yale Real Living
40 ft. (increase range with repeaters / mesh network)
Satin Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Bright Brass
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q How far away can the Z Wave controller be from the lock and will I be able to change the lock cod... answer nowAsked by May 17, 2017 1:37 PMonAPer Z-wave distance from the HUB to the lock with a direct line of sight is forty feet. However, when used in a home we suggest thirty feet with no obstructions. If you have obstructions such as walls or doors you should purchase a Z-wave repeater to help amplify the signal from the HUB to the lock. This will allow you to bridge any gaps and helps strengthen the communication.
- Q Does this system require that internet be available at the site where the product is installed? answer nowAsked by April 3, 2017 10:58 PMonA
Yes, you must have internet at the site where this is located.