The lock was everything I wanted for my business. Installed very easy and was easily progammed. Overall I am pleased with the lock and it has allowed me flexibility for scheduling. Dan, Buffalo City, WI
The E-Plex 5700 was easy to configure and allowed us to centrally manage all of our sites under one platform. We have been using it for a few months now without any issues and minimal maintenance. Adding, deleting, or modifying users is simple and involves little effort. We’re looking to expand to our remaining sites. The folks at GoKeyless were helpful and ensured we had all of the components we needed from the start. Robert from Pennsylvania
The E-Plex 5700 HID card lock provides you a consolidated card access control system using single or multi-factor authentication to protect sensitive commercial spaces, or less susceptible areas where convenience is a priority. Programming from the lock's keypad, a stand-alone PC, or your network simplifies access control management of doors and users.
Industries Benefit from E-Plex Electronic Card Locks
Achieving remarkable results is easy with E-Plex® dual PIN/Prox locks. Companies from the banking, transportation, institutional, healthcare, education, and aviation industries rely on the unshakable confidence of having E-Plex® protecting their openings and assets from unauthorized entry or access. Loss-prevention and access control challenges are met head-on at a fraction of the time and cost of primitive wired systems.
Unique Card Lock Design Promotes Savings
Featuring E-Plex's® Patented LectroBolt technology, the 5700 Series abolishes having to run wires to or through the door, while eliminating the risk of damage from pinched wires. The outcome is even more money saved on implementation and installation. Security professionals say this is one of the easiest card locks on the market to install.
Card Access Control Solution You Can Trust
From the 145 year old principal leader in security solutions and built on five decades of accomplished engineering success, the E-Plex® prox is reassuringly sturdy, functionally comprehensive, and a true workhorse. There is nothing else like it. Want to make your workplace more secure without sacrificing any convenience? E-Plex® prox locks help you figure it out.
- Extra Heavy-Duty ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 Dual Credential PIN/Prox lock
- Features LearnLok™ programming. New! Pull audit trails with Auditor Kit without needing to purchase software
- Stand-alone advanced access control at one-fifth (1/5) the cost of primitive systems. A new standard in institutional facility management
- Tested extensively in outdoor and marine environments; performed flawlessly
- Cylindrical latchbolt locking mechanism (latch includes a 1/4" deadlocking plunger bolt to prevent jimmying)
- Supports Up to 3000 Users: Pass-codes can be 4-8 digits in length (high security with over 100 million possible combinations)
- Program at keypad, card reader, or via PC
- You determine what's required for access; PIN only, PROX card only, or PIN + PROX card
- Network and PC Programming (offline): Requires laptop/netbook (mini-laptop) and E-Plex Enterprise Implementation Kit (sold separately at checkout)
- HID, and 125 kHz, 26 to 84-bit format type prox cards are supported (HID cards available at checkout) Have existing magstripe or ID badges you want to use? No problem, simply add the HID adhesive prox tags at checkout
- Audible and Visual Programming Indicators; visual tamper indicator
- Three Operating Modes: PIN/card access, passage (can be toggled on/off or pre-programmed to re-lock after certain number of hours), and lockout mode
- Five authority levels lets you control who can do what
- Time-Determined Access: Using software you can program up to 16 different access schedules, and up to 32 holiday/vacation time blocks (i.e., door auto-unlocks at 9am, and auto-locks at 6pm, or users in group 1 only have access from 10am to 4pm)
- First Manager In Feature: Lock does not go to passage mode (enter without code) until the first privileged user's credential is presented
- Passage mode can be manually toggled at the lock
- Track entries of who entered and when with built-in audit trail (unit stores last 30,000 events)
- Optional remote unlock feature
- Vandal resistant, solid metal pushbuttons
- Patented LectroBolt 'sandwich-fitting' yields a 90% reduction in installation time over wired access control systems. Instructions and two-hole drilling template supplied
- Emergency Key Override: Universal 6 pin cylinder (common for commercial applications) with Schlage C keyway provided. Two nickel silver keys, and 4 additional tailpieces (part that connects outside lock to inside lock) included. These tailpieces allow you to use other name brand cylinders in the lock should you choose
- 3-year manufacturer warranty from date of install; memory has a built-in warranty counter
- Dimensions: Exterior - 8 7/8" H x 3 3/8" W x 3 13/16" D, Interior - 8 7/8" H x 3 13/16" W x 2 1/8" D
- Backset Size: 2 3/4" backset included (2 3/8" available at checkout) - How do I measure?
- Door Thickness: 1 3/8" ~ 2 1/4" thick
- Handing: Non-handed, fits virtually all left and right swing doors
- Battery operation: Up to 180,000 cycles on 4 AA alkaline batteries, included. Batteries located in interior housing cover. Low battery indicator. Non-volatile memory; lock's data preserved if batteries fail
- Finish: Choose from multiple architectural finishes including standard satin chrome (626) and premium finishes. Premium finishes may be subject to 2-3 week lead time
- Operating Temperature Range: -31 F ~ 151 F for exterior lock housing. -31 F ~ 130 F for interior housing
- Fire Rating: 3-hour UL/ULC (underwriter's laboratory / underwriter's laboratory Canada)
Download the product FAQ (pdf)