Anviz VF30 Pro
PoE, Fingerprint and RFID Access Control Terminal
Three-fold protection. The Anviz VF30 Pro provides affordable PoE, fingerprint and RFID access control to small and medium sized businesses. Manage time attendance and access control functions all from one place. Use your fingerprint, password or RFID card for instant access. FREE CrossChex standalone access control software from Anviz included.
Ships Factory Direct
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Direct lock control to open door
- Designed for small to medium enterprises
- Integrates fingerprint identification, time attendance and access control functions
- Flexible Cloud and WiFi management from anywhere with an internet connection
- 2.4″ TFT LCD screen (320 x 240 pixels)
- New Linux based 1Ghz processor
- 3,000 total users
- Identify users in less than a second via fingerprint, password or RFID card
- Outstanding optical waterproof, scratch-proof, unbreakable and durable fingerprint sensor
- AFOS IR touch active fingerprint sensor
- Unique infrared auto wakeup design
- BioNano core algorithm platform of high performance and reliability
- Improved performance algorithm on wet and dry fingerprints
- Support identification from different angles
- Support multiple languages display, suitable for local market
- White backlit keypad with 10 numeric keys and 7 function keys
- Standard EM card reader, optional Mifare card reader
- TCP/IP, RS485, POE (Standard IEEE802.3af), Optional WiFi for network connection
- Supports wiegand26 output
- Direct lock control to open door, door open sensor
- Optional SC011 or any other standard access controller for separate type secure access control system
- Time zone and group access control, real-time data transfer monitor
- Wall mounted, combine 2-in-1 function for access control and time attendance
- Power Supplies and Electric Strikes available
A triple threat of technology. The Anviz VF30Pro PoE Fingerprint and RFID Access Control Terminal integrates 2-in-1 access control and time attendance along with fingerprint identification in one, easy to use device. Monitors data transfer, time zone, and group access control in real-time. Adapted for small and medium sized businesses to provide direct lock control and open door sensing. VF30Pro is equipped with an optical waterproof, scratch-proof, unbreakable and durable AFOS IR touch active fingerprint sensor with an infrared auto wakeup function. Identifies your fingerprint, password or RFID card in less than a second. The terminal operates on the BioNano core algorithm platform for reliability and high performance. Recently updated algorithm to include improved wet/dry fingerprint readability and identification from different angles. Works in low-lighting conditions with a white-backlit 10 numeric and 7 function keypad. The bright, easy to read LCD display supports multiple languages and can be localized to your location. EM card reader comes standard with the option to update the reader to accept Mifare credentials. FREE CrossChex Time Attendance and Access Control Management System by Anviz included.
CrossChex Time Attendance and Access Control Management System software is FREE and works with all Anviz access control and time attendance devices. Access from your PC, tablet, or mobile device using the web-based software. The user-friendly and interactive design makes this system very easy to operate. Manage staff and shift scheduling, payroll, access credentials and reporting from one centralized location.
Anviz CrossChex Time Attendance and Access Control Management System
Anviz CrossChex Time Attendance and Access Control Management System software is FREE and works with all Anviz access control and time attendance devices. Access from your PC, tablet, or mobile device using the web-based software. The user-friendly and interactive design makes this system very easy to operate. Manage staff and shift scheduling, payroll, access credentials and reporting from one centralized location.
- Manages departments and employees
- Manages devices and access restrictions
- Manages schedules, shifts and reports
- Rules out unauthorized overtime
- Imports/exports data in various file formats, such as CSV, XLS/XLSX, PDF, etc.
- Exports attendance reports to 3rd party accounting/payroll software
- Sends reports via email
- Connect to SQL database or Access database for easy installation and maintenance
- Supports all Anviz Biometric/RFID access control and time and attendance devices
7.1 (H) x 3.2 (W) x 1.6 (D) in.
Fingerprint, Keypad – Digits, Proximity Card/Fob
Fingerprint, Prox Card/Fob
Optical IR AFOS, 500 DPI
< 0.5 second
Up to 2 in.
|Time Zone Capability|
|Event Audit Trail|
Activity Monitoring, Audit Trail, Auto Relocking, Status Monitoring, Tamper Alerts
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
20% to 90%
-22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can this product be used outside? Is it weatherproof? answer nowAsked by July 3, 2020 8:01 PMonA
The outside unit is weather resistant and can be installed for an exterior entrance door.A It's not designed for outdoor using but there's an accessory waterproof cover for it.