Z-Wave Water & Freeze Sensor
- Wireless Water Alarm & Sensor
- Remote Monitoring & Alerts: Compatible with any Z-Wave enabled network
- 82 dB Buzzer
- Power: Two AA Alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: Calculated to be 1 to 2 years with no alarms in default z-wave network setting
- Frequency Range: 908.42MHz (US)
- Distance Range: Max 100ft line of sight in unobstructed environment
- Operating Temperature: 14F(-10C) to 158F (+70C)
- Reported Temperature: Reported temperature is at the unit and has a +/- 2 dec C accuracy
- System Requirement: Any Z-Wave enabled network and controller
This is a Z-Wave device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
3 (L) x 2.1 (W) x 1.1 (D) in.
14F (-10C) to 158F (+70C)
1 to 2 Years
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can this be mounted in a sub pump that is outdoors? answer nowAsked by April 24, 2017 12:46 PMonAnswered by the admin
As long as the device is within the range of the HUB and it is not exposed to the weather it could work. However, distance and weather could have a much greater effect with it being outdoors.