Indoor/Outdoor Access Control Keypad
Quality sets it apart. Regulate access, prevent unauthorized entry, and protect yourself against valuables or sensitive information ending up in the wrong hands with Linear IEI’s 2000eM access control keypad.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Heavy duty, able to withstand harsh environmental conditions
- All metal braille, alpha-numeric keys for long-term durability and high performance
- Key press feedback via built-in sounder and yellow LED
- Program and maintain all of your access control data within the keypad in stand-alone mode
- May be used as the front-end keypad with eMerge or a Wiegand controller, where access control decisions made at head-end system
- Supports 500 users in stand-alone mode, more when using IEI controllers, or your Wiegand controller
- Allows authorized passage with valid PIN by releasing an electric strike lock, or mag lock
- Single gang flush mount design for flexible and fast installation
- Main relay for lock, as well as independent outputs, configurable outputs, door ajar output, forced door output, and alarm shunt output to tie-in to new or existing fire alarm and security systems
- Door position input, and request to exit inputs provided
- UL 294 Access Control listed (242 & SSW only)
- Five (5) year manufacturer warranty
4.50 (H) x 2.75 (W) x 0.60 (D) in.
1 to 10 Digits
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-20F to 130F
10-30 Volts DC, 12-24 Volts AC
5 Year Manufacturer
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does this allow for entrance during specific hours only? answer nowAsked by May 10, 2020 4:53 PMonA
If this keypad is being wired back to a door controller, then this will depend on the controller that it is connecting to. Most door/access controllers will give you the ability to schedule access for certain credentials. If this keypad is being used standalone, you cannot specify access hours.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.