KeyinCode 3000 Series
Compact Exit Device
Your new keyless exit. The KeyinCode 3000 Compact Exit Device provides heavy-duty reliable access for utility and delivery doors or where high traffic operation is required. Featuring a durable housing and multiple mounting holes for easy installation.
- Matching KIC5500PK Exit Trim available
- For use on hollow metal or wood doors popular for utility and delivery doors
- 33 1/4 in. bar length
- Rail assemblies are heavy gauge steel, cast chassis with multiple mounting holes (through-bolts to and through trim)
- Cast chassis of non-ferrous cast (Panic Grade) and steel construction for (Fire Grade) with “Architectural Design” allows for through-bolt of trim and retrofit of device
- Fits 25 in. to 36 in. door (model available to fit up to 48 in. door), Non-handed for use on right or left opening doors, for vertical rod 36 in. x 84 in. or 48 in. x 96 in. available
- ANSI A156.3, Grade 1 heavy duty exit device in surface mount rim and vertical rod designs
- Can be used with various trim including rim cylinder with pull handle, Cylindrical keyed lever, escutcheon keyed lever, escutcheon keyed thumb-latch or door pull, passage or dummy
- Includes complete installation kit; latch-bolt strike, shims ,fasteners, strike plates, mounting templates and easy instructions
- For Doors 1 3/4 in. standard
- Alarm Kit available via special order
For more information or ordering assistance, please contact our Commercial Project Team at 877-439-5377 ext. 1001
The KeyinCode 3000 Series Compact Exit Device provides heavy-duty reliable access for utility and delivery doors or where high traffic operation is required. Featuring a durable housing made from non-ferrous cast and steel with multiple mounting holes for easy installation. Its “Architectural Design” allows for the through-bolt of exit trim and retrofitting to popular footprints. This adaptable exit device can be used with various trim, including rim cylinder with pull handle, cylindrical keyed lever, escutcheon keyed lever, and much more. KeyinCode 3000 series fits door widths of 25 to 36 inches and left or right opening doors. Installation kit includes latch-bolt strike, shims, fasteners, strike plates, mounting templates and easy operating instructions.
8 5/8 (H) x 33 3/4 (W) x 3 1/4 (D) in.
1 3/4 in.
25 to 36 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 3/4 in.
A156.3, Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.