Oracode 631 Exit Trim
Standalone Vacation Rental Panic Bar Lock with Dorma Exit
Attention hotel and motel owners! Special project pricing available. Contact us today to take advantage of exclusive offers tailored to your business. Let us help you find the perfect solution for your needs.
Secure access meets smart home automation for your vacation rental. The Oracode 631 Exit Trim provides keyless access for vacation renters, timeshare owners, and corporate housing tenants by generating codes in advance or at a moment’s notice from anywhere in the world.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Multi-Family Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Exit trim with Dorma 9300 Exit Device
- Heavy duty Grade 1 (same in Pentagon) stand-alone access control lock – no wires!
- Via secure website you set dates and time for when “smart code(s)” is valid
- 6 digit smart code then generated on computer screen
- You simply email, fax, or phone the code to your guest
- Lock has MASTER CODE and 127 additional codes – for example; property manager(s), guest(s), maid service, maintenance, etc..
- You can program codes for early check in, late check out, one shot codes, 24 hours codes, 7am-9pm codes, and guest long term codes
- Ultimate security – lock retains previous 2000 entries, time and date
- Battery operation: 4AA, appx. 3 years use
- Low battery indicator light
- Completely weatherproof – no electronics exposed, stands up in harshest settings
- Easily withstands salt water environments
- Door locks automatically
- Simply enter code and pull down on lever to enter from the outside
- Door always opens in single step from inside – meets fire codes
- 3 rugged plated finishes, satin brass, oil rubbed bronze, and satin chrome
- Stand Alone. No Wiring Needed.
- Friendly ADA (American Disabilities Act) Handicap Lever Set
- Installs like regular door knob or door lock – simple and easy
- Emergency concealed key-override feature using bump resistant cylinder. Lock cannot be picked because of what is called a mushroom key way
- Standard 2 3/8″ backset. 2 3/4″ backset available, call us at (937) 247-9327 to place custom order
- Warranty: 2 year mechanical and 2 year finish
- Enjoyable Stay – guests don’t have to wait for keys or key cards to arrive by mail or at the door
- Easy Access – guests do not have to check out, pick up, or drop off keys
- Peace of Mind – guests do not need to remember where they put their keys or access codes
- Door Applications — Non-Fire-Rated Openings Only. Need a Fire Rated Touchbar, See Dorma F9300
- Well Suited for Schools, Universities, Commercial Offices, Airports, and Institutional Buildings and other high impact applications
- Heavy-duty, Simple and Easily Installed Exit Bar Solution where high-quality panic hardware is a must
- 10-year manufacturer limited warranty
Oracode Access Control System
Oracode 660 locks eliminate the need for keys or keycards. Security is provided at the lock with a 6-digit pushbutton access code that has 1 million possible combinations and tamper shutdown to discourage code guessing. Valid access codes (or PINs) can only be generated using the password protected web-based Oracode Live* software with the correct site code. Emergency access is provided by a mechanical key override with a removable core that can be keyed to an existing master key system. Egress is by interior handle and is free at all times.
The Oracode 660 exit trim installs quickly in place of standard cylindrical locks with the addition of three mounting screws. The lever handle is ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant. The lock keypad is a familiar and easy-to-use design. The locking action is sure and smooth, and the attractive and robust design of the lock compliments any decor.
The lock programs easily from your PC or mobile devices and features a 5,000 record audit trail to create user accountability. Programming involves setting the lock’s identity (room number), setting the current date and time, and selecting other lock features. PINs for access to the lock are then generated using Oracode Live*.
How the System Works
The Oracode system utilizes proprietary web-based software to generate a unique time sensitive 6-digit PIN for each guest. Each PIN is valid for a specific room and time period, expiring automatically at the end of the guest’s reservation. Each installation of the Oracode system has a unique and permanent site code that prevents access using PINs from other sites. Since codes can be generated months or even years in advance, guests can be preregistered by SMS or e-mail to either a mobile device or laptop, and there is no need to visit the lock. Guests can check-in or out without assistance.
Guests can change their PIN to any 6-digit code for easy memorization. Guests who need to return to their room after their pre-registered stay has expired can be issued a one-time code. Presently there are 128 access levels available for guest, master, housekeeping, and other users of the lock. Additional features that can be allocated to different users include passage and lockout modes, and emergency deadbolt override. These multiple access levels allow management to restrict staff access to specific groups of rooms. The audit trail indicates which staff code opened the door and when.
Upon receiving your order, GoKeyless emails your initial username and password, and instructions. You need these to log on to the secure Oracode website. $14.00 monthly fee billed annually (thru Dec. 31st) upon shipment of your order. GoKeyless emails your invoice to you (you can then pay securely by credit card) so you can log on to smart code generating website. Prorated monthly fee for portion of current month.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 2 3/4 (D) in.
|Event Audit Trail|
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/2 in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
0% to 85% non-condensing humidity at 86°F (30°C)
Temporary Codes, Timed Codes
Lever Handle Door Locks
dormakaba, Kaba Lodging
Keypad – Digits
Exit – Rim
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
2 3/8 in.
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Mechanical and Finish
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can you enter a 1 or 2 hour code?. Say from 4 pm to 6 pm. Does it automatically lock when exit ti... answer nowAsked by November 16, 2020 8:04 AMonA
With the Oracode system, you are not able to grant access by the hour. However, you can create codes that will only last for one day and you can set a different code to use for each new day.
- Q How do I change the code? answer nowAsked by March 31, 2020 3:26 PMonA
To change the code of an Oracode lock, you will need to generate a new code for the same user through your web login at www.kaba-ecode.com. Once the code is used at the door for access, the previous code will be erased from the lock.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.