- Residential single and multi-family doors
- Innovative Turn Lock feature allows you to lock & leave without a key
- Provides the convenience of keyless access; customize to fit your security needs
- Ideal for front doors, side & back doors, garage entry doors, etc.
- Easily replace most existing deadbolts with a screwdriver in about 30 minutes
- No programming required; preset with two user codes so it’s ready to use right out of the box
- Fits standard door prep
- Easy installation, no need to run wires
- Key Override: 5-pin tumbler C keyway with one key
- Backset: Adjustable 2 3/8 in to 2 3/4 in
- ANSI/BHMA: Grade 2
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
Top Deadbolt: 5.426 (H) x 3.172 (W) x 2.186 (D) in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-112F – 220F
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Cylindrical Latch, Deadbolt
Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Will this fit an interior door thickness of 1 3/8"? answer nowAsked by July 7, 2019 9:39 PMonAnswered by the admin
Yes, this lock should fit on a 1 3/8" thick door with no issues.
This lock does not work with camera doorbells as it is not a wireless lock. We would highly recommend that you speak with our home automation department so that they can put you into the right type of lock and intercom system that will best fit your needs.
- Answered by the admin Unfortunately no, this lock is a stand-alone lock with no scheduling features available to it. However, do keep in mind that this lock is not an auto-locking deadbolt. A valid code must be entered on the keypad to unlock or lock the door, because of this upon entry and a single code being entered do you not have to set any schedule on the lock as the deadbolt will stay unlocked. You can look at our Trilogy line and install these locks with a wrap plate. This will allow you to have all the scheduling features you are looking for as well.
- Q so does the door knob go on the inside of the door and you use the knob on the key pad to turn th... answer nowAsked by January 4, 2017 5:25 PMonA
The door knob would replace your standard door knob below your deadbolt. The turn knob on the deadbolt is what is used to retract the deadbolt after a code is input and to re-lock the door from the outside when leaving.
- AThis lock is bump resistant however, with any lock that has a keyway there is still potential for it to be bumped or picked. The only way for a lock to be bump proof is to not have a key override or to have special cylinders with bump proof technology such as Masterlock or Kwikset brands offer.