Pushbutton Lock - Corbin IC Core
$487.76 – $505.35
Security made simple. The Kaba Simplex 1021 is a heavy-duty pushbutton lock built to withstand high traffic and tough environments. No electronics, wires, or batteries to worry about. Features auto-locking to ensure your door or gate is always locked behind you when it closes. Includes removable Corbin interchangeable core.
Volume pricing applied in cart
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Commercial Project Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9003
- 100% Mechanical HEAVY DUTY push button lock
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Auto-locking; can be ordered with passage mode feature in Simplex 1041 model
- HEAVY DUTY Latchbolt with deadlocking plunger
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Key override – lock comes furnished with a combinated (keyed up) Corbin-Russwin brand 6-pin IC key core. Includes one IC core change key, and two operating keys
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
7 3/8 (H) x 3 1/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
9 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
1 to 5 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
Cast front housing, unified trim plate, Cast knob
2 3/4 in.
Key, Keypad – Digits
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.