End-Throw Wood Keyless Cabinet Lock
Ideal for use in many locations, such as medicine chests, liquor cabinets, gun boxes, courier pick-up boxes, home entertainment units, cleaning supply cabinets, tool chests, private files, audio-visual cabinets, and petty cash drawers. Manual re-locking deadbolt.
Volume pricing applied in cart
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- May be mounted either horizontally or vertically
- Mechanical, end-throw manually-locking deadbolt
- Ball-bearing clutch knob located on escutcheon for locking and unlocking
- Two-step, fast installation on virtually all of today’s wood cabinet doors
- Program in one pass-code for all users. Can be re-programmed easily without removing from door
- Mounting instructions, and template included with order
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
5 1/4 (H) x 3/4 (W) x 3/4 (D) in.
|Total Coverage with Trim Plates|
5 5/8 (H) x 1 3/4 (W) x 3/4 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 to 5 Digits
All metal cast face plate, Force-resistant, protected exterior knob
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q do you have this lock that will fit 1-3/8" or 1-3/4" thick doors? answer nowAsked by Ernie O'Brien on January 28, 2019 12:41 PMA
All of the standard locksets are designed to fit 1 3/4 thick doors. This specific lock is a cabinet lock and is not designed for such types. Please contact our Sales staff to have them help you choose the best lock for your needs.