30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We find that many times there is an alternative product that will work for your needs, or even a simple modification that can be made to your door to get your new keyless entry up and running. We welcome the opportunity to talk with you about your specific situation. Of course there are times when you simply need to return the product. We fully understand, and will refund your money.
- Return must be requested within 30 days of original order date.
- New Condition: The lock cannot have been installed and it must be in its original packaging just like it was received. All instructions and templates must be returned as well. Product orders returned to us with packaging that has been opened will incur a 25% re-stocking fee. Please do not send back installed products as we can’t accept these and we would need to return the product back to you.
- The lock needs to be returned just like it was sent: inside of another protective box. Do not use the original lock box as the return shipping box. If you put shipping labels, writing, or tape on the original lock box it will result in a restocking fee and possibly void the return.
- We do not accept returns/exchanges of Keyed Alike orders. This applies to standard and IC/removable core cylinders.
- Services Rendered such as code setting, programming, and keying alike are non-refundable items.
- We do not accept returns/exchanges of custom or special orders.
- We do not accept returns/exchanges of orders with 12 or more locks. When your project calls for 12 or more items, order one, try it out to be sure it’s exactly the one you want, then contact us to proceed with the balance of your order.
For the complete terms regarding guarantees and warranties see GoKeyless Terms of Sale and Use of Website